Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Annemays and mango

Weasyl
    Ratte
    I really like FMA and FMAB, along with Cowboy Bebop, Digimon 1-4, K-On!, Desert Punk, and even the old Pokemon anime if only for nostalgia since 4kids butchers everything they touch with few exceptions. I've also been watching Berserk when I have an hour to spare and I like it so far. I'd like the chance to actually watch The Gokusen, Higurashi, and Hellsing Ultimate through since my internet cut out before I could do so.

For mangoes I like the KH manga and Pokemon Adventures. I'm considering looking into more if I find time to read.
    Last edited by Ratte; 01-28-2014 at 01:19 PM.

Weasyl
    wwretched
    Currently watching Rebuild of Evangelion! Wow it's so much prettier than the original and I like all of the added details, like holy shit Ramiel :0
    dont even test me i swear to god im going to eat everything in this fucking state

Quote Originally Posted by Carnau View Post
    I kind of hang on to Sailor moon, Fullmetal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop for the nostalgia of it but I think I can honestly say I've grown out of anime altogether. I was always more of a manga fan anyways. But yeah anime and manga used to be a huge deal to me, I was one of those kids who had a room full of anime posters and figurines.

Sailor moon, you say? I hear that they're making some new one that's closer to the manga.
    ...which thankfully means no arc centered around those three sexual predators in that season with the circus. (Seriously, how did THAT get past the radars?!)

Weasyl
    Ratte
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalpotato View Post
    (Seriously, how did THAT get past the radars?!)
    >japan

:V

Quote Originally Posted by Ratte View Post
    >japan

:V
    I'm talking about the American censors bud. Because they dubbed that.

Weasyl
    JackalTeeth
    Watching and reading Black Butler (my fave tbh) and SnK, watching Hellsing.

Otherwise I really like FLCL, Soul Eater, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Digimon, Ga-Rei Zero, JUDGE, Gantz, Blue Exorcist and FMA/FMAB.
    I cannot gush enough about how much I love FLCL ;;

Weasyl
    willy
    I've been meaning to watch Evangelion for the longest time but I keep getting distracted by other things. Also because I really don't like watching anime especially on my computer. Maybe one day Netflix will put it on :u

Manga wise I have Oyasumi Punpun on my list. From the few panels I've already read or seen, it just seems like one of those stories that just starts off weird and only gets weirder.

Weasyl
    Battlechili1
    Quote Originally Posted by wwretched View Post
    Currently watching Rebuild of Evangelion! Wow it's so much prettier than the original and I like all of the added details, like holy shit Ramiel :0
    2.22 is even better.
    Hope you have a lot of fun with the Rebuild movies.
    The future is in the past! Onwards Aoshima!

Weasyl
    Rico
    Started watching Deadman Wonderland. Rad as hell premise with a disappointing way of going about things. It's supposed to be all horrific but at some point you're like wow yeah I never expected something ~bad~ to happen how can this be /sarcasm.
    avatar is by me forgetting to change this

I haven't been able to watch/read anime or manga in 5 years, nothing peeks my interest anymore and the stylization/genre just isn't my thing after being into it since I was very little...and was one of those geeks with animu all over the walls in my bedroom. My favorite manga is Chrono Crusade, however. I will always have a soft spot for that manga. :>