Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Annemays and mango

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #71
    They put the '11 Hunter x Hunter series subbed on Netflix, 5 seasons worth. Welp, there goes all my time! Also totally fallen in love with Killua again, it's a shame the current manga arc is without him and Gon.
    Last edited by Rory; 08-08-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    They put the '11 Hunter x Hunter series subbed on Netflix, 5 seasons worth. Welp, there goes all my time! Also totally fallen in love with Killua again, it's a shame the current manga arc is without him and Gon.
    I saw that. Totally re-wet for Hunter X Hunter. My god that show so good.
    Watch me swooce right in.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by sassySloth View Post
    I saw that. Totally re-wet for Hunter X Hunter. My god that show so good.
    Omg, Sassy. I was looking at the episodes they have and... and they have the whole evolution thing arc finally. I don't think that got animated with the first series and ovas, I'm terrified and nervous on how they depict it in anime form. Terrified because it creeped me the hell out reading it, that manga goes into some dark places.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Sorry for the double post but LISTEN.

Digimon is coming back with a continuation of the Adventure series!!
    That is so fucking cool. I loved Xros Wars (the last season) and this new one will continue with Adventures!

I'm already praying to all the gods Garudamon shows up.
    The Adventure series was the only one I actually liked, so this is pretty cool news.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Omg, Sassy. I was looking at the episodes they have and... and they have the whole evolution thing arc finally. I don't think that got animated with the first series and ovas, I'm terrified and nervous on how they depict it in anime form. Terrified because it creeped me the hell out reading it, that manga goes into some dark places.
    Evolution Arc? You mean the Chimera Ant arc? Netflix doesn't have all of it. It's actually like 70 episodes long (and so goood).
    Watch me swooce right in.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #76
    Evolution Arc? You mean the Chimera Ant arc? Netflix doesn't have all of it. It's actually like 70 episodes long (and so goood).
    Nooo, I have to go find the rest!! I'm currently in the Phantom arc, that fight between Kurapika and Uvogin got me so hot. o.@

Weasyl
    Bob the Bob
    I've heard things about Hunter X Hunter. Is it really that good?

I haven't watched much anime lately, but I've been trying to keep caught up on the various manga I read. One Piece was a trip, though now I'm a little burnt out since it takes so long to wait after reading 600+ chapters in less than a month. I really need to get back into Vinland Saga, the art is amazing in that. Just seems slow where I'm at now. Also curious about the new Berserk chapters, was so excited when I saw new chapters were releasing again.

Oh, I also started reading the Baccano! light novels. Not what I expected them to be like, but very good.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    I've heard things about Hunter X Hunter. Is it really that good?

I haven't watched much anime lately, but I've been trying to keep caught up on the various manga I read. One Piece was a trip, though now I'm a little burnt out since it takes so long to wait after reading 600+ chapters in less than a month. I really need to get back into Vinland Saga, the art is amazing in that. Just seems slow where I'm at now. Also curious about the new Berserk chapters, was so excited when I saw new chapters were releasing again.

Oh, I also started reading the Baccano! light novels. Not what I expected them to be like, but very good.
    Depends on what you like in a show, but I really respect how the character development is handled, particularly for what we would perceive to be "bad" guys. There's a human element on show that's comparable to the treatment only protagonists get, and it makes things a lot more compelling. Plus I just really love tournament-esque stuff, so both Yu Yu Hakusho (which he also wrote) and HxH fit that well. Law of Ueki was also awesome for this reason.

But yeah, I made the transition from manga to anime awhile back, although I will watch stuff on occasion, like this HxH reboot. So far most things still seem the same, but I'm really enjoying the upped visuals and am stupidly looking forward to seeing the Chimera arc in animation.

Weasyl
    Bob the Bob
    I usually stick with manga since my internet is fairly horrid. I've been thinking of checking it out, might as well add it to my list.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    I usually stick with manga since my internet is fairly horrid. I've been thinking of checking it out, might as well add it to my list.
    If you're still around here, lemme know how you like it! Also forgot to mention that Baccano! was pretty awesome to watch. Still have to watch the Durara whatever one.