Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Annemays and mango

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    I just finished this super awesome and gay anime called DRAMAtical Murder. It's based off a M/M dating sim which I did not know when I started it.

But it's really cool. I like the setting, the music is really good, and the cliffhangers are pretty legit. Also ... such boy, very cute wow.
    Watch me swooce right in.

i have started to watch space dandy.

damn this show is groovy as fuck.

Weasyl
    Shad-Wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Taw View Post
    Moved and merged your thread with an existing one, ShadWolf.
    I never saw this thread before :0

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Lol Shad, you've been trying hard with making new threads for discussion. I've more or less lost my burning interest in anime as the years go by, and in turn I've become far more interested in keeping up with manga. I got pretty disillusioned by how much is lost and/or gets changed in the animation process, so I prefer reading the original source when that's the case (though it's not for the crazy beautiful stuff that people like Makoto Shinkai do). I haven't watched a new series in many years, although I do still like rewatching older stuff. Over the last half year, I checked out Darker than Black, rewatched FMA: Brotherhood, and have plans to go through Mushi-Shi again in celebration of there being more.

Manga's another story, but right now I'm following Doubutsu no Kuni (which is going to end with the upcoming last volume), stuff from Mizukami Satoshi (like Biscuit Hammer, which is sadly done), Kuroko's Basketball, the two big Korean manhwa Noblesse and Tower of God, and Silver Spoon (farming school manga done by FMA's mangaka).

Trying hard? Uh nope, just getting something interesting going sinceI didn't see any discussions on this. :0

I currently read Pokémon Adventures magna, I'm reading Black and White Arc at the moment. As for Anime, I'm watching M3, Kill La Kill, Naruto Shippuden, and One Piece.

Weasyl
    N/A
    GGO (SAO's 3rd arc - second season) finally finished (time to wait for Caliber & Mother Rosario!). Wasn't too impressed with how they adapted the last half of the light novel, honestly it was mainly the random ass-shots that did it in.. especially at the more serious parts. Well, onto the new (last ;o) season of Korra & FATE STAY NIGHT - UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS! I flippin' love Ufotable's animation, and to find out that they're animating my favourite visual novel is such great news. The best part about it is they did Fate/Zero so it's more or less directly linked to that now.

/animerant

Weasyl
    Harbinger
    In the past month i think i've watched Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann, and Space Dandy, all were awesome, the first two, holy shit you cant get more hype than that. Before then i watched Attack on Titan and Spice and wolf. Seen a couple movies aswell if they count, Wolf Children Ami and Yuki, Spirited away, Princess Monoke to name a few. Really want to watch FMA but i dont know where to :/

Quote Originally Posted by twisty View Post
    i have started to watch space dandy.

damn this show is groovy as fuck.
    Be prepared to die a lil on the inside come episode 8 i think, whichever one has the dog on the scrap planet.
    "Some people think im bonkers, but i just think im free..."

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    Soul Eater and Wolf's rain. And death note. And I just started blue exorcist. Edit: Oh and Ouran and Fruits basket

As for the mango I only read this one called Mar/Mar awakens romance and personally I really liked it.
    But my guilty pleasure manga is chobits, besides being a mushy mess of romance it's got an interesting moral and thought to the 'what if' scenario if persecoms were sentient...so it really was more than just slightly perverted x3
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    Kaluna
    I just started Ginga Densetsu Weed....I'm three episodes in and I'm already really into the story and compelled to keep watching, but the animation is crap....like they have no idea how dog faces work at all. And the mouths are always open and sometimes move when they're talking, sometimes they just hang open.....other than that I really like the characters and the story.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    I'm giving Log Horizon a shot, but it's not really gripping me. Maybe it changes later, but I don't like the fact that there don't seem to be many repercussions for death. They'll just respawn so it's hard to build drama. The character designs are kind of nice, Nyanta the cat swashbuckler is great obviously.

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaluna View Post
    I just started Ginga Densetsu Weed....I'm three episodes in and I'm already really into the story and compelled to keep watching, but the animation is crap....like they have no idea how dog faces work at all. And the mouths are always open and sometimes move when they're talking, sometimes they just hang open.....other than that I really like the characters and the story.
    The prequel Something something Gin was even worse...bad 80's/90's animation and I couldnt get into it. Weed was actually decent in comparison so I was able to get about 5 episodes in.
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    I started watching Maoyu which is pretty dank. There's a war between humans and demons. The Demon King and Humanity's greatest hero team up to find a way to peacefully end the war.

It sounds so stereotypical, but it takes a novel approach to the premise. Plus the romance bits are too cute.