Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: weird quirks X3

Weasyl
    Tiido
    I also have an obsession that I have to look out the window, but I do it only for couple minutes, coulpe tens of times per day... but I live high enough that I don't think anyone sees me LOL.

>create thread about "weird quirks"
    >is really a TMI thread
    >mods don't care
    >but gods help you if you have a thread that gets a little argumentative about a subject like, say, Tumblr SJWs

10/10 gud jorb mods.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #103

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    >create thread about "weird quirks"
    >is really a TMI thread
    >mods don't care
    >but gods help you if you have a thread that gets a little argumentative about a subject like, say, Tumblr SJWs

10/10 gud jorb mods.
    If there are posts breaking the rules in any thread (I guess specifically for this thread, posts going past a pg-13 line?), then report them so the mods can see them.

Any who, lets get back on topic.

I have synesthesia. The types I have are grapheme-color and auditory-tactile. Individual numbers and letters have a colored halo around them and when I actually listen to music (rather than just keep it as background noise) I can actually feel it under my skin. Not the freaky skin worm type of under my skin but more like a massage.

Weasyl
    t_iii
    Not sure if they're really quirks, but my body clock was utterly ruined by university so these days I tend to sleep at weird times (normally around 4am-8am). I'm left handed, but can't play guitar or use scissors left handed. I drink more tea than is probably healthy even for an Englishman, particularly as I drink it without milk and with at least 3 teaspoons of sugar. I'm lactose intolerant, but some of my favourite foods contain milk/cheese so I tend to have to weigh delicious vs will make me ill later. Usually delicious wins.