Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: weird quirks X3

It's pretty fun to read everyones else's quirks lol

I guess mine would be: I have to have soft feet. I religiously take care of my feet every night because I can't stand having dry skin on them. Weird I know lol but that's me XD

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    I've recently discovered in college that I'm most likely nocturnal by nature o3o
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    I talk to myself entirely too much.

This morning I embarrassed myself because I thought my roommate had left for work so I went full-tilt gabbing to myself and then he walked out of his room. WOOPS.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    autogatos
    When eating a burger/sandwich/taco I usually don't eat the very last bite. No idea why, done this as long as I can remember.

I like to sing along to music in the car, and when working on art at home. 90% of the time while working on commissions or an illustration I'll be at my desk belting out the lyrics to whatever song is on my playlist at the time.

I compulsively chew on the insides of my cheeks. It's a horrible habit but I've been unsuccessful at stopping.

I have to have the same breakfast every morning (glass of almond milk, mashed potatoes, and a cup of Morning Thunder tea). My breakfast ritual is sacred to me and I always feel out of sorts the rest of the day if it's disrupted.

Weasyl
    Kelly
    I don't know if some of these listed count but oh well:

-I like to pee in the shower (only during a shower not when I actually have to just use the loo )
    -When I eat my midnight snack I usually eat the oreos first and then drink milk
    -I like collecting stuffed animals
    -I have an obsession with Johnny Depp

Weasyl
    N/A
    Not sure if the same still holds true on this forum, but normally threads "die" or expire after about a month. Take a closer look at the last post next time you check out a thread, it'll save you a lot of time and trouble.

Seeing that people like to talk to themselves makes me happ... wait a second, wrong topic

- Yes, I do talk to myself. All the time.
    - I like to pretend Im a really intelligent evil man with the powers of a supervillain (speaking at a creepy tone and stuff, I think I can make a pretty decent creepy tone)
    - Whenever there are people looking for me I hide and pretend Im Waldo...

Weasyl
    Tiido
    I listen same track/song/tune in endless loop for couple tens of hours straight, often at loudish volumes.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar_ View Post
    Not sure if the same still holds true on this forum, but normally threads "die" or expire after about a month. Take a closer look at the last post next time you check out a thread, it'll save you a lot of time and trouble.
    This isn't a forum with a lot of activity so there are a lot of threads that are a year old or more on the first page. Because of this, necro'ing isn't as big of a deal as it is on FAF.

So yeah would it really be worth it to begin a new topic about this when there's a perfectly good thread with relevant users still existing?
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    This isn't a forum with a lot of activity so there are a lot of threads that are a year old or more on the first page. Because of this, necro'ing isn't as big of a deal as it is on FAF.

So yeah would it really be worth it to begin a new topic about this when there's a perfectly good thread with relevant users still existing?
    Yeah, that's why I was trying to not be too much of an ass about it. It hasn't been a big deal on any other forums I've visited, but I wasn't sure how the mods and admins take stuff like that.