Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What are your fears?

My biggest fear honestly, is myself and the damage i could do to myself. It is a strange one, there is a reason i do not like being right about things.

Weasyl
    Tango
    That I will remain in my current crippled state or have another stroke that destroys my mind.
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

Weasyl
    Ouiji
    I am a passive person that doesn't like to hurt people's feelings or disappointing them, that being recognized, I've been studying how to respond assertively and diplomatically. I still feel fear in interview and public speaking settings, those feelings probably will never go away. Now as for more traditional fears, to be honest, I feel kinda numb to them. Reading what Aleksee and Tango wrote though, yeah, I'd be scared too *offers hugs to each*

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Red ants and bees. I am allergic to both, and I don't like the thought of poison entering my system.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    I fear those who has nothing to lose. Those kind of strangers can just jump right on me and kill me without a second thought.

Well, there's also failing to achieve my dream but it is also that fear that drives me to try harder and harder everyday.

Oh, and there's also that universal fear of one's mother.

But the worst of all, to my own surprise, lizards. :I Oh ffs those damn things just jump around and surprise you and wherqweqweqweqw.

I fear for my teeth. I haven't washed them in a while and nowadays while eating I can feel like grains of sand and I think it could be tooth

Weasyl
    Vae
    Most of my fears have to do with dying or being brutalized in some fashion. The kind of shit that keeps you up in the middle of the night.
    Having people break in and shoot us. The cat dying. My fiance dying. Being buried alive. Stuff like that.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Runefox
    I would say that my fears are predominantly to do with other people. That and losing my family. Though the latter's already kind of happened.

... And heights. Which is funny because I'm something of an aviation nut.

Oh, and most bugs. I can't imagine living in a place where a bug bite is poisonous.

Also hi Vae.

Also this thread was necroed. That's kind of not surprising though, lots of threads even high up on the topic list are old.

Quote Originally Posted by Runefox View Post
    I would say that my fears are predominantly to do with other people. That and losing my family. Though the latter's already kind of happened.

... And heights. Which is funny because I'm something of an aviation nut.

Oh, and most bugs. I can't imagine living in a place where a bug bite is poisonous.

Also hi Vae.

Also this thread was necroed. That's kind of not surprising though, lots of threads even high up on the topic list are old.
    Looks like this forum has to undergo some necromancy to get it running.
    Right now it feels like a barren old western pioneer village that got a bunch of explorers settling in and making it livable.
    Some dust has to be removed and oil lamps need new oil.

Some of my fears ... hrm. Do anxieties count?
    Because then I can easily list things for hours.

- Flunking exams / failing my education would be a pretty big fear.
    - Annoying people or pissing them off without knowing I am doing so: other pretty big anxiety.
    - Ending up as a crazy cat lad- No wait, that would be pretty awesome. Cats are cool. :v

As for phobias: for some bizarre reason I am deadly afraid of ants. If in the summer our kitchen is crawling with them, I'd rather starve myself than go into that kitchen. :c