Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What are your fears?

Weasyl
    N/A

What are your fears?

I was playing Batman: Arkham Asylum and I have to say, Scarecrow is a pretty interesting villain. I think I favor him more so than Joker. I really enjoy the psychological torture he gives people using their fears against them. Hell, in one segment, he took something I'm apathetic towards and made me kinda freak out a bit.

So Weasylians, Weasylites, whatevers

what is it that frightens you?

For me, it's spiders. I hate spiders. I found a spider on me once and I freaked the fuck out in trying to get it off of me. It was dark and I couldn't see it but I knew it was there since I accidentally walked through its web.

Also dentists. Fuck dentists.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Height,s definitely heights. I get very paranoid when I'm up high, can barely walk out onto the balcony of my apartment without some fear. The worst is when I'm up high in an elevator that has the glass window so you can see how high up you are. So scary @_@

I also have a fear of sirens. When I hear ambulance or firetruck sirens, I freak out. Thankfully it's never impaired my ability to drive but man, I get scared.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Actually, I don't think anything scares me. I mean when I was younger I was scared of a lot of things. scared of people, scared of dying, scared of the outside, scared of spiders and bugs in general. Then as I got older I realized these were silly fears so I stopped being afraid. I'm weird and old.

Driving in heavy rainstorms. I go to work before dawn and when it's raining torrents...man, it just feels like God is out to kill me! x_x

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercougar View Post
    Driving in heavy rainstorms. I go to work before dawn and when it's raining torrents...man, it just feels like God is out to kill me! x_x
    AHHH I feel ya. The worst is at night, too, when it's dark out and the rain makes the road so wet that all you can see is the reflection of the lights of the cars in front of you. And can't see the lines. @_@ Just awful.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercougar View Post
    I know that feel...it didn't help when I rear-ended someone in a storm.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    AHHH I feel ya. The worst is at night, too, when it's dark out and the rain makes the road so wet that all you can see is the reflection of the lights of the cars in front of you. And can't see the lines. @_@ Just awful.
    Sounds like an average night where I come from. Though only city roads have lines xD

Weasyl
    Onnes
    Lack of spiders.

I *love* storms. The rougher, the better. Yeah, I'll be that idiot that drives *towards* a tornado.

On the other side of the spectrum, the honeycomb of a bees next or wasp's nest drives me insane. Illogical, baseless fear. No idea why. The bees and wasps themselves don't bother me. One could land on me, I couldn't care less. But open a door and see a wasp nest hanging there, fffffff no. (Oddly, I run into this more than you'd thing at a railroad. Apparently, they don't care that their nests move on their own..!)

Weasyl
    Aleksee-Von-Ecstasy
    well right now i'm scared about my health UuU

i'm underweight and have lots of medical problems, so i'd say right now probably dying young.

other than that i'd say, storms, the ocean at night, tsunami's and large waves, tornadoes, ect.