Weasyl
    Cruzo

I would very much be interested in some artings but...

I only have money in my steam wallet so would anyone like a game(nothing expensive like skyrim) for some art perhaps? Also I doubt you care, but I also have some tf2 items x3

Hello Cruzo,

I am interested in your offer. What were you looking to get done up? Here are some samples of my work:

The level of polish for this commission would be determined by the amount you are willing to spend on a game. The games currently on my Steam wishlist include:

• Dishonored
    • Civilization V
    • Dust: An Elysian Tail
    • FTL

Regards,
    ~Brandon
    ~B-Man
    Freelance Digital Artist

Weasyl
    kuto
    what do you have in mind in terms of commissions?

Weasyl
    Cruzo
    Sorry for the super slow response x.x, but yeah I was hoping for 1 of 3 things really(and note I only have about 24$ left on steam and I have about $20 more I can get[44$ total but I really don't want to have to spend it alllll :c])

1: A reference sheet made full for my Sona. Since he is a half demon I would like a ref sheet with him in his normal, transformed, and mid states with a few extra details and stuff. This is what I want most!

2: A mid transformation of my sona.

3: Another arting of my sona in his demon form.

I am very flexible and easy to work with, so don't worry that I'll breathe down your neck all the time or tell you to change this or that a couple million times.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzo View Post
    Sorry for the super slow response x.x, but yeah I was hoping for 1 of 3 things really(and note I only have about 24$ left on steam and I have about $20 more I can get[44$ total but I really don't want to have to spend it alllll :c])

1: A reference sheet made full for my Sona. Since he is a half demon I would like a ref sheet with him in his normal, transformed, and mid states with a few extra details and stuff. This is what I want most!

I am very flexible and easy to work with, so don't worry that I'll breathe down your neck all the time or tell you to change this or that a couple million times.
    Hi Cruzo,

I would be willing to do a character sheet for you that would include the following features:
    • 1 Normal State - 3/4 view, full body
    • 1 Transformed State - 3/4 view, full body
    • Clean Linework
    • Flat Colour
    • 1 Miscelaneous Detail

This option would require the purchase of either Dishonored or Civ 5 on my behalf.

The other options you listed would be available with the purchase of any game on my wishlist (I've recently added Thomas Was Alone, Rouge Legacy, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, and Don't Starve to my list).
    • Combined value greater than $14:
      • Full Body
      • Simple Shaded
      • Clean Linework
    • Above $10:
      • Full Body
      • Flat Color
      • Clean Linework
    • Below $10:
      • Full Body
      • Sketch

Final high resolution product would be delivered upon receiving the chosen game in my Steam Library.

If you would like to move forward with this please PM me and I will provide you with my proper contact information.

Regards,
    ~Brandon
    ~B-Man
    Freelance Digital Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzo View Post

I could do it check out my deviantart: xserzus.deviantart.com and my weasyl (same nick)!
    My prices vary from about 3$ to 15$

Weasyl
    wwretched
    Oh man, I've been itching to buy The Stanley Parable, I'd love to draw for you!
    My commission prices can be seen here, and my art can be found here and here. Let me know what you think!

hmm... i usually dont do this, but i do have a good sized wishlist on my steam haha

My commissions are currently open, and all price info can be found here: https://docs.google.com/presentation...ent?slide=id.p

and my fa gallery is www.furaffinity.net/user/rhia

drop me a note if interested, or email me at vintagemuttstudio@yahoo.com