Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weasyl
    WildOak
    Quote Originally Posted by AquinGator View Post
    i use a Past Present Future spread, i find i get the most info out of it. Nice to find another reader here. Celtic Cross is a little to detailed for me and it sometimes has confusing answers. PPF is more direct i think.
    I don't use tarot myself, but I work with runes. I also use a past present future spread, as the more complex layouts are often kind of confusing and hard to decipher. I've been wanting to practice more too, as I don't have a lot of experience at this point, but I can't think of good questions to ask. My questions are either too complicated, or things that I already know the answer to if I just think about it. The example questions you posted are helpful; I will try a couple of those.

And since I'm here, I will take you up on that offer What should i look for in the next few months?

Weasyl
    Aakosir
    I have an Egyptian deck right now and had one of the original decks a while ago. I wish I still had that one. I forget the names, but it's the full deck. It's been a while since I've done anything with them though. I have a file with the different spreads and how to read them. I'd share, but don't know how.

Weasyl
    WildOak
    You mean how to share the file? You could put it up on google docs and post a link here. I guess it's called google drive now; same thing.