Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Anyone else practice tarot cards? If not, would you like a free reading?

    I am looking to get better at understanding the cards as well as my own energies when working with them. This is not just a spiritual practice for me but also a bit of a hobby.

    So i am posting an interesting offer for Weasyl members and those active on the forums.

    If you would like a reading, ask me a simple question with a specific time frame. Meditate a little and focus your energy when typing it out.

    These are totally free, and you will be helping me learn to use my new Book of Shadows Deck. This is an interesting deck in that instead of the traditional Cups, Spades, Hearts and Diamonds suits, it changes them to Earth, Air, Fire and Water.

    Please do not expect an immediate response, as i cross offer this on FA via my journals there on occasion.

    Allow me one day per each response, sometimes longer if i have a busy work week.

    I do not claim to be psychic, this is really just for fun and again its free. Hope this is alright to post.

  2. #2
    Senior Damian's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    amongst the clouds
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,261
    What constitutes as a simple question? I'm just asking because I'm interested in tarot card readings and how they work 'n such
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    What constitutes as a simple question? I'm just asking because I'm interested in tarot card readings and how they work 'n such
    Basically something comprised of a single question, sometimes people try to ask the tarot multiple things in one question that confuse the cards or cannot be awnsered with one reading.

    Like:

    What should i look for in the next few months?

    What is my financial out look for the next month?

    What is my love life like in the next couple weeks?

    How should i handle the situation i am in?

    etc.

    Hope that helps you.

  4. #4
    Junior CappySeagoat's Avatar
    Weasyl
    capricornusCaretaker
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3
    oh, wow neat!! ive been using tarot cards myself (for about a few years now) and theyre really interesting!

    for practice, i suggest asking it some of your own questions; tarot works for the readers too, and its pretty much all i use mine for. ive noticed the lack of experience doesnt make very accurate readings, so some self-practice is a good way to start.

    another thing, if i may ask, what kind of spread are you using? it sounds like you use a simpler one (which is a good starter id think!)
    i personally use the celtic cross spread myself, and i say that because its actually what i learned first :0

  5. #5
    Toshabi Pronouns Only Toshabi's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Gender
    Croc
    Posts
    962
    I played a game of solitaire with tarot cards once. Shortly after, I found 100 pigeons lying dead in my backyard on top of a hobo.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CappySeagoat View Post
    oh, wow neat!! ive been using tarot cards myself (for about a few years now) and theyre really interesting!

    for practice, i suggest asking it some of your own questions; tarot works for the readers too, and its pretty much all i use mine for. ive noticed the lack of experience doesnt make very accurate readings, so some self-practice is a good way to start.

    another thing, if i may ask, what kind of spread are you using? it sounds like you use a simpler one (which is a good starter id think!)
    i personally use the celtic cross spread myself, and i say that because its actually what i learned first :0
    I am using the Book of Shadows (whatever the first part is) tarot deck and i use a Past Present Future spread, i find i get the most info out of it. Nice to find another reader here. Celtic Cross is a little to detailed for me and it sometimes has confusing answers. PPF is more direct i think.

  7. #7
    Junior saoren's Avatar
    Weasyl
    saouchi
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    minneapolis
    Posts
    7
    sure why not :3
    im not really sure what to ask though.

    i guess im somewhat new to this site in general so how about - within the next week will i meet anyone interesting online?

  8. #8
    Regular Ouiji's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Ouiji
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    75
    Alrighty, I'll join in on the fun. What should I focus on this month?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by saoren View Post
    sure why not :3
    im not really sure what to ask though.

    i guess im somewhat new to this site in general so how about - within the next week will i meet anyone interesting online?
    Hi all !

    Asking the right types of questions can make or break a good Tarot reading.

    So what constitutes a good question?

    The best questions are those that elicit information to empower you to make the best decisions for yourself or situation. They focus on what you can influence or change in a positive and constructive way.

    Good questions are often open-ended, providing ‘space’ to explore different options and possibilities. But they are also detailed and specific, allowing focus and direction.

    Good questions focus on yourself rather than others. They create a feeling of responsibility and accountability, reinforcing that you have free will and can indeed shape your own destiny.

  10. #10
    I'm still learning to use mine as well. Only question I can think of is.... Will we be able to have our wedding when we scheduled it?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •