Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Right now, I have an -'09 mini cooper, I love it and all . . . but sometimes, its not practical out here where I live. If I could, I'd keep my mini, get a Jeep to go muddin' in and get an F250 Super Duty Ford.

I thought 'bout putting some "24's under my mini once, LOL.

Weasyl
    Rico
    Really want a newish model ford f-150. Used to own an '85 model and it was one of the most reliable things I've driven. Enough room for 3, though.

Weasyl
    Levi
    I have a 2006 Kia Sportage (which happens to be a manual, as that's the only kind I really like to drive) that is now and forevermore coated in a layer of dog fur. Before that it was a 1997 Ranger, which I drive into the ground over time, just about.
    Personal Blog | WagzTail Podcast
    Much thanks to Kalika for the avatar

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14

Weasyl
    Matt
    I currently drive a 2008 Chevy Malibu. I wanted something that would last a long time and had reasonable gas mileage, and this seemed like a good choice. Hasn't let me down yet.

I've made the following modifications since I've purchased it:
    - added two Bidoof stickers to the rear bumper

I've recently gotten into the idea of fixing up old cars, though, and I got a buddy who recently brought an old MX5 back to life. It got me interested, and he could probably walk me through it if I tried to hunt one down myself, but since I was a kid, the only car I can ever really remember wanting was a Camaro of some description. If I had the time, money, and patience, I'd like to get a beat-up Camaro and turn it into a vaguely-driveable Camaro. If not that, a 2009 Chevy Malibu with 3 Bidoof stickers.
    Look at all the fun we're having.

Weasyl
    Xolani
    Currently the government won't allow me a driver's license for medical reasons, but hopefully I'll be able to get one in the future.

I'd like a pickup truck. No hick.

Weasyl
    Aakosir
    I currently have an '04 Eddie Bauer Explorer. I love it. My past cars were '04 Explorer (got totaled in a crash this past year), '01 F-150 (manual) and '87 F-150 (manual). I don't think I'll be getting anything other than a Ford XP I've never had many issues with them and they all have run great. I do miss having a manual transmission though.

Weasyl
    Rain-Wizard
    I currently drive an '08 Focus ST3, which is a gorgeous car.

I am also officially in the petrol-head clan, having owned an Alfa Romeo previously.

As for cars I desire, I am hoping that, at one stage in my life, I will get to own a Jaguar F-Type - The most gorgeous machine to ever grace the earth.

Weasyl
    Xolani
    The government won't let me have a driver's license at the moment for medical reasons, but there's a good chance I'll be able to get one in the next couple of years.

I'd like a pickup truck, it'd be useful for certain things I do.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Anything that runs decently, gets good gas mileage, isn't too large, and is a nice color. I had an old KIA Sportage I loved a few years ago.

Mm, I drive a Toyota Tacoma. It is pretty banged up since it is for work...

But, I suppose in ten or fifteen years when the stock engine is basically dead and It'll cost a lot to replace parts and the amount of maintenance will be so high it'll be time to get a new one.

The next one I want is probably going to be Tesla. Everything I read about those sports cars is amazing and the features are off the charts.

I am pretty certain in fifteen years, electric engines and substations to charge them will be very common place out West... not so sure about back East though. Hopefully I will be back out West in a decade.