Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

What car do you drive/want?

Weasyl
    Brace

Weasyl
    N/A
    My first car was a Toyota Camry. It was a bit banged up but it got from A to B alright....until I had an accident and it folded like paper.

The car I have now is a Chevy Malibu. It's alright but what I really want is a Nissan Altima. I love how they look and they're good cars from what I've heard.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I used to drive an old Mazda 323 but when my sister got a new car I got the one she had been driving. So now I've got a Toyota Corolla.
    "If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
    ~John Stuart Mill~

Furry News: http://www.flayrah.com/

Weasyl
    Brace
    Quote Originally Posted by benanderson View Post
    Considering all you've done on the bike you could've probably gotten a car. Heh
    Not one worth owning. The bike was $5.5k after dealer's fees and taxes, paid over the course of a year. The modifications have been about $1k-$1.5k. Just because I'm spending money "superfluously" doesn't mean that money magically amounts to the required amount to purchase a completely different thing. Besides which, insurance and gas are expenses as well. I pay on average less than $20 a month in gas, and about $20 a month in insurance. A car would increase both expenses by a factor of probably 10.
    Last edited by Brace; 07-21-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Hey Ben! Anyway, im getting the Scion FRS very soon. Cannot wait! Big step up from my current ride (cruddy beater not worth mentioning) also my first experience with a RWD sports car. I like it because its well, different and out there, and there is a lot you can do with the car. For a sports car it gets between 30-40mpg which isn't bad at all. I am financing it to help establish good credit so i can get or rent a town house later down the toad.
    Last edited by AquinGator; 07-22-2013 at 03:47 AM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Right now I've got a little Cavalier, 2003. A nice silver color and I love it. The front is a little smashed up (courtesy of myself and my sister). It's a hardy car, for sure. I've gotten the brake pads fixed once, a headlight had to be replaced due to it being fogged up on the inside, and there was a nail in one of tires which was an easy fix. It has less than 100,000 miles and I loooove it.
    Last edited by Tiger; 08-02-2013 at 12:36 AM.

I currently drive a white Chevy Lumina zx, I'd love to own a Supra.

I have two - a '10 Ford Ranger, and a '72 Mini Cooper.

I'm perfectly happy with my Mini, especially when I do U-Turns at 80MPH.

I wouldn't mind a '69 Mustang Mach I, though.