Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Weasyl
    avan_kaira
    Currently I don't have one - this neighborhood is pretty car-unfriendly in terms of parking, so I just take the bus (since its free for me).

As for what I want ideally (practicality aside), probably a small tank retrofitted to be street-legal (been done before), mostly since it'd be fun to drive around town in. I don't know what I'd want in a more practical sense though - I suppose I'm not too picky, never really gave it much thought.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #42

Weasyl
    Saga
    Last edited by Saga; 04-07-2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: 2 images are a no-no?

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromatica View Post
    I drive a beat up old 1992 Cadillac deVille but I want a Tesla (I'll gladly take a Roadster but those aren't made anymore, so I guess a Model S will have to suffice :-) ).
    As long as you don't get a Fiskar, those things like randomly explode or someshit.

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Of cars I'd "want" I don't know what kind. Mostly cause I don't know much about cars so when I see a car I think looks cool I tend to forget what it is.

I seem to have a soft spot for older school muscle cars though. (well one of my highschool friends had this old blazer that was pretty rad too, it'd set off car alarms when he turned it on!)

But if I got some sort of old car I'd probably want to upgrade their insides to be more environment friendly, which I'm sure is probably some sort of sacrilege among car enthusiasts.

I tend to prefer usefullness over vanity though, so I don't think I'd ever actually go out of my way to get ahold of a cool old car. Unless it was a cool old truck.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    Aakosir
    Last edited by Aakosir; 04-09-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    So uh since my car is no longer drivable, I was thinking of getting a 2007 Nissan Altima. Does anyone have any experience with these types of cars?
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    So uh since my car is no longer drivable, I was thinking of getting a 2007 Nissan Altima. Does anyone have any experience with these types of cars?
    Test drive one and see how comfortable with how it handles and how the seat feels and things for you. Is all I can say. It looks like a pretty good car as far as crash rating and things go. The MPG leave a lot to be desired, but I have really high expectations for mileage (I expect newer cars to have better mileage than my old 97 Dodge Neon did).
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenith View Post
    Test drive one and see how comfortable with how it handles and how the seat feels and things for you. Is all I can say. It looks like a pretty good car as far as crash rating and things go. The MPG leave a lot to be desired, but I have really high expectations for mileage (I expect newer cars to have better mileage than my old 97 Dodge Neon did).
    Well, that is a fair point but I just do commutes to school/work and they're fairly close by. I went to a dealership and test drove a 2006 Altima and loved it. The only thing is getting used to the brakes. My Malibu's was more touchy than this one. It's likely I'll get it because it's cheaper than the '07 by quite a bit. I can just pay the sucker off and just save up money in case something happens.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.