Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Signy
    I have a 2008 Honda Civic. Nothin' special, but a very reliable, comfortable little car. Everything I need, and nothing that I don't.

I've had my heart set on a Ural Gear-Up for years, though. I was going to wait until after my next deployment so it wouldn't have to sit, they introduced new fuel injection system and general performance upgrades for 2014. I'm in love with the 'battleship blue' powder coat, and am so tempted to buy one now.

I drive a 92 Honda Prelude.

I want a 98 Honda Prelude.

Plz.

Weasyl
    Runefox
    I don't drive and probably won't ever, but if money were no object, I'd probably pick out a high-end BMW or Mercedes Benz. Not terribly up on cars, but I'd prefer luxury to power, at least for a daily driver. That's not to say I wouldn't want a Lamborghini or Ferrari to put out on a track... But I won't ever be in a position to throw that kind of money around.

I did once own a '94 Chevrolet Cavalier when I was getting my license, but I never did drive it. It ended up rotting out and had to be towed.

I still have nightmares where I'm behind the wheel and I'm completely inept.

Weasyl
    JiJi
    I drive a sad looking little Peugeot 206.
    I've had it four or so years, and had ups and downs with it.
    It looks as rough as me, but it's reliable as hell.

I'd love an old VW Golf though, I love the look of them, they are easy to drive, and I hate modern car electric technology.

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    I really ought to get my driver's license but I'm kinda broke and too stupid :c

I kinda like CitroŽn's style, it's real crazy. Renault is cool, SEAT and Škoda are cool too (they're pretty much just Volkswagen with a more stylish body anyway)

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    I drive a Toyota matrix. Hatchback is super practical for moving stuff, and I enjoy driving manuals.

If I could have any car I wanted with money being no object, I'd want a Tesla, because I'm a filthy hippie.

Weasyl
    Wrobel
    I have a single cab Toyota prerunner. Small, but it does everything I could ever need it to do while not being too bad on gas so I'm happy with it. ^^
    I'd love to have a Jeep with one of those Brute conversions, I kinda have a thing for small off road trucks.

And I'm one of those weird guys that's not that much into sports/luxury cars, but I'm liking the look of the Nissan GT-R. Wouldnt mind one of those.

Weasyl
    Verona
    I love having a old classic car like a Hudson Hornet. I have a weak for classic/oldtimer cars
    http://cloudlakes.com/data_images/mo...-hornet-10.jpg

Weasyl
    BrazenBull
    The kinda with the wheels. I would be so happy with any decent car, really.

2009 Honda Fit.

It's pretty handy for moving things around, I could fit just about everything I owned in it for a while. Now I think I could fit everything I owned into it if I took 3-4 trips, which is still pretty decent.

It apparently drives "like a go-kart" (told to me in a condescending tone). I haven't been able to figure out if that's because it has a teeny tiny steering wheel (with an amazing turning radius), or if it's because the pick up is averageish if you're driving in a normal fuel efficient way.

It can pull a small amount too if I got a hitch installed on it.

I like my car, I could transport large sculptures in it, and more materials than other cars, it's got better space inside than other hatchbacks, while being smaller than some, and it gets amazing gas mileage on the highway well I suppose it also gets decent mileage in the city, but where I live is hilly... and I've spent much more of my life commuting and driving super long distances than I have in the city. So I don't care about it's city mileage.

Only thing I hate about my car is Hondas head/neck protection, I don't have as much of a problem with it as I used to (because I don't lean back anymore) but the head protection will bop me mercilessly with every little bump (basically constantly on the highway).
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!