Page 50 of 138 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you happy?

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Got free time to draw today! :3

Weasyl
    Ranguvar
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenith View Post
    I am bad at stick welding.
    For maximum penetration, stick your rod all the way in the gap. Don't pull out until you're finished.

Stick welding?? What is this and why does it make you happy when you´re bad at it??

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Having short hair. very happy. It's like everyday has been a good day since I got it chopped.
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    N/A
    -random acts of kindness c: (THANK YOU BILLY)
    -getting all the work done in class like a champion
    -learning my future career pays well
    -this amazing stick that came with the washing machine my parents got. I could write a thread about it it's so great.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnau View Post
    Having short hair. very happy. It's like everyday has been a good day since I got it chopped.
    It's a really good feel, yes. Hopefully you suit it better than I do

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    -random acts of kindness c: (THANK YOU BILLY)
    -getting all the work done in class like a champion
    -learning my future career pays well
    -this amazing stick that came with the washing machine my parents got. I could write a thread about it it's so great.

It's a really good feel, yes. Hopefully you suit it better than I do
    Oh pshaw you're kidding now, you look great with short hair! : D
    It feels good in a physical sense too. I had looooooooong hair that reached all the way down to my ass pretty much, and it was very heavy. Neck aches lead to head aches, and it was costly to keep.. What with all that shampoo and extra shower time to make it presentable.
    Yeah this short hair life is much more efficient for the busy lifestyle I plan on leading. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Oh pshaw you're kidding now, you look great with short hair! : D
    w-who told you

That must be one hell of a relief for you, the longest my hair has ever been is maybe six inches and it felt like freedom incarnate the first time it was shaved off.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Your short hair also makes me happy .u.

Being able to store color swatches and load them up individually or all together as I need them.

I've always wanted to use them, but always forget and settle for colored blobs on the bottom layer, or get put off setting them up proper cause it's such a pain to fight photoshop on it. But today I started setting up individual color swatches for different things, and I think once I've gotten that part done I will have an easier time keeping colors consistent.

It's hard but I've been trying to make use of keyboard shortcuts and other things within photoshop more to speed up my workflow some.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Man oh man - finally. After over a month, my sleeping habits are normal again.