Page 40 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you happy?

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Batty Krueger View Post
    The new Cosmos series with Niel DeGrasse Tyson.

I watched the original Cosmos with Carl Sagan not to long ago, when I heard there was going to be a new one I nearly pissed myself with joy. Then when I found out it was going to be with Niel DeGrasse Tyson, I did piss myself with joy.
    Yes yes yes yes yes. :3 I can think of no one else I'd rather take up Carl Sagan's mantle than NdGT.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Capturing a vid of you fighting your bro on a fighting game and win.

THen uploading it to youtube as an example when introducing game to a friend.

It does not matter how much better my bro is now. I will never accept another fight. Instead, every time he brings it up, I will just show him the vid that I crushed him.

FEELS SO GOOD.

On Star Citizen forums, there was a thread where a random lad hosted a competition where the closest guesser who got closest time to the moment when the game broke 40m in pledges, would win a voucher for 25dollars.
    I won.
    This makes me quite happy!

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Got my hand on the sprite sheet I needed.

Now I can have something to reference off and use to work on my project for Iteration 2.

What is this fun and exciting feeling I have toward "Working" all of a sudden?

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Using my sister's tablet without permission hee hee
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnau View Post
    Using my sister's tablet without permission hee hee
    "who was looking at fox people having sex?"

Weasyl
    RedLeFrench
    Being such an ass with a fan of mine and just tease him with some borderline spoilery stuff from my story, but not giving anything away... And he is one of the only guys not knowing the twist as he arrived only 3 days ago to the party ♪

I'm soooo gonna revel in seeing his reaction when I'll release the big gun !
    This link might contain cookies. Spoilers : it does not, it's just a trap link towards something I write. Sorry...

It's really mundane and silly, but I'm trying to do a Nuzlocke of my white version.

And at the same time keeping a "journal" from the PC's point of view. It's probably really boring looking to the outsider, but it's oddly fun to me to try to create motivations and thoughts for the characters. I'm actually intrigued to see where things are going with it. (yeah I know the story, but how will it change while focused through a POV more?)

I'm notoriously bad at Nuzlockes, I often start getting bored raising pokemon to proper levels when they can't "die", but I think if I'm careful and keep things from dying too much (and keep any extras leveled up as well once I have extra's) maybe things won't get as boring...

Either way, I've found it to be relaxing to do a little at a time. I haven't lost any pokemon yet, but I'm not even to the second gym either sooo...I guess I'll see how things develop lol.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    N/A
    My new graphics card. 50e and it turned a refurbished office pc into a not-terrible gaming pc c:

Also, going back to education in a few weeks. Thiiiiiiiiiings.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I like drawing my MMO girl really goofy and overly excited about absolutely nothing. :3
    Links pls? Pachi pics make my face smile .3.