Page 23 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you happy?

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    See, this is why we're forum friends. That and our mutual love of a certain, golden haired man. I also have an unnatural love for all things candy cane/peppermint flavored, so when I saw that in the store one day, I was just gone. Gelato destroys ice cream, I got a lot of people hooked on it over the years.

And then they had tiramisu gelato. No wonder why I was so fat at one point, haha.
    I've never had tiramisu in my entire life actually, nothing tiramisu related either! ^^;;
    Is it really as good as people say it is? I didnt try red velvet cake until last year either. (So glad I did that) I was raised in an extremely healthy home so I was closed off to a lot of junk foods out there.
    Oh and for this thread I also admit that this video makes me happy. Frighteningly spot on I have to say!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIesCd4I4hU
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    The squeals of pain and horror from the young children as they witness the unholy WRATH OF THE BLOOD GOD. THEY WILL KNEEL AND BURN AS THEIR FLESH IS RIPPED FROM THEIR SOULS AND BLOOD FLOWS LIKE A RIVER PRAISE BE TO THE BLOOD GOD

Weasyl
    N/A
    Cover songs, for some reason. Like this.

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Bones View Post
    The squeals of pain and horror from the young children as they witness the unholy WRATH OF THE BLOOD GOD. THEY WILL KNEEL AND BURN AS THEIR FLESH IS RIPPED FROM THEIR SOULS AND BLOOD FLOWS LIKE A RIVER PRAISE BE TO THE BLOOD GOD
    I must be introduced to this blood God you speak of.
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnau View Post
    I must be introduced to this blood God you speak of.
    You're talking to her.

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Bones View Post
    You're talking to her.
    I have a strange fascination towards blood. I kind of just collect images of blood and stare for a while ; o ; In anatomy class we're focusing on blood right now and it makes me so alert.
    @Thread: blood.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Blood's pretty awesome. I enjoy how it keeps me alive.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Dichotomies! Especially how you can use them in storytelling! And light/dark dichotomies. They're fun. Probably why I loved LoZ: TP and LBW. And part of why I love Dark Link. I also have a thing for shadow or darkness themes on their own. And desert temples/ruins/things (i.e. OoT spirit temple).

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Blood's pretty awesome. I enjoy how it keeps me alive.

I agree - blood is grand. Especially when it's, like, splattered somewhere. Like a painting.

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Dichotomies! Especially how you can use them in storytelling! And light/dark dichotomies. They're fun. Probably why I loved LoZ: TP and LBW. And part of why I love Dark Link. I also have a thing for shadow or darkness themes on their own. And desert temples/ruins/things (i.e. OoT spirit temple).
    I feel like I'm the only person in history who ever legitimately enjoyed Navi and the water temple in Ocarina of time ; ~ ;