Page 121 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1375

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you happy?

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    ...well...I guess good friends that help you out in a bind, the kind that will get you a new tablet pen so you can continue doing art ^_^

I don't think I need anyone to tell me what 'real' friends are, I know who they are, shouldnt I be the best judge of who my friends are after all? Not other people?
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Viciviser View Post
    A shout out to my favorite concept artist: Yoshitaka Amano. I love everything he does. Seeing his wispy, ephemeral, gorgeous artwork makes me grin and daydream meeting him to get some insights from him on his process.
    Also FF related, I love the job system and many classes. Mainly Blue Mage, Dragoon, and Summoner.
    These things make me happy.
    His work is brilliant, honestly I'm ashamed back when I first started playing FF I never took notice at his art. Been tryin' to make up for it through the last few years and have just stared at some of his pieces; this one in particular I adore! Summoners are indeed wicked, I've always been fond of monks too cuz being buff & smashing stuff is so much funnn (especially when trains are involved)~ xD

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolentmask View Post
    dUDE yes, I love his style. I especially love his Kefka and Terra works from FF6. I especially love all the crazy patterns he put into everyone's different outfit. I always found his work to be so whimsical and interesting, very dream-like. :0
    ^ Yessss, totally agree! FF6 will always remain my fav not only for the story, the abundance of characters and the music, but heck ya for all those unique designs. There's just too much goodness in the game that I have to replay it at least once every year.

Weasyl
    Recel
    Today I drew quite a bit. And while I still can't draw like I used to, I found out what I want from my art. What kind of art I like and want to make. And this makes me happy today.

Weasyl
    Joybit
    I had to pitch a Netbook today (Display, USB, and other problems) but the RAM and SSD were still good and it's the fact that I was able to save them so I can make a dirt-cheap Barebone PC build later this week, saving myself some decent cash in the process.
    Rinpoe the Ringtail Fox and Joybit the Rock Dove
    Live in this profile
    --> 01B6D8CF <--

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    I am glad to see that even if FAF sinks into the ocean of lost sites, all will not be lost, as many of my friends came here as well.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    I sure like me some super nice friendos. So kind!

Quote Originally Posted by Recel View Post
    Today I drew quite a bit. And while I still can't draw like I used to, I found out what I want from my art. What kind of art I like and want to make. And this makes me happy today.
    Woo! Now keep going! All the draws :O

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    I'm happy that my friend seemed to have had a fun time at her birthday party. She also seemed to like the gift I got her, which was a relief. ^^;

Weasyl
    Sylver
    Waking up to sunlight in my face

Weasyl
    shiy0
    Quote Originally Posted by LazerMaster5 View Post
    I am glad to see that even if FAF sinks into the ocean of lost sites, all will not be lost, as many of my friends came here as well.
    high five lazer for the ones who survived.
    anyways i luv beaches and in fact we will drive to one today. V (muahahah)

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    Sleeping in on a Sunday morning is great. Sleeping in anyday is great.