Page 101 of 138 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1375

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you happy?

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    When a code works and when I get a note asking

"How much for you to design a character for me?"

<3

Weasyl
    N/A
    Breakfast rolls! And I got the Mass Effect Trilogy for the cheap!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Still psyched about Age of Ultron. I still want RDJ's babbies. And i feel like That's how a 3D movie should be done. None of the bullshit "oooohhh this thing is coming right at yoooouuu~".
    I can't waaaait for the other movies like emagerd
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    Still psyched about Age of Ultron. I still want RDJ's babbies. And i feel like That's how a 3D movie should be done. None of the bullshit "oooohhh this thing is coming right at yoooouuu~".
    I can't waaaait for the other movies like emagerd
    I want to see this thing so bad, but nooooooo, LIFE.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Krespo View Post
    I want to see this thing so bad, but nooooooo, LIFE.
    I recommend it highly. And i need to go back through all the movies because i need to know these details they're talking about
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

I've found an indiebrand that makes a red lipgloss called "Blood of my enemies". That definitely made me smile today.

Also: seconding Age of Ultron. I am now so hyped for the next release in Marvel's line-up, seriously.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    My best friend is coming in tomorrow! Saturday hangin' out with my best bud and my fiance! YEEEAAA-UUUHHHH!!

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    Also: seconding Age of Ultron. I am now so hyped for the next release in Marvel's line-up, seriously.
    DUDE SAME. I'm honestly really excited for Civil War and the next Guardians of the Galaxy! :0

Not to mention Captain Marvel and Black Panther are in the works too. 8'D

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolentmask View Post
    DUDE SAME. I'm honestly really excited for Civil War and the next Guardians of the Galaxy! :0

Not to mention Captain Marvel and Black Panther are in the works too. 8'D
    Yessss. I'm so ridiculously excited for the new GotG. And Ant Man too, tbh.
    And I keep hoping for a Black Widow-one, especially after the teaser in Agent Carter with room for expansion in a full movie. Origin-story on Natasha? HELL YES.

Speaking of superheroes, DC is putting out some really good stuff as well with the series they're currently airing and planning to air.

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    Yessss. I'm so ridiculously excited for the new GotG. And Ant Man too, tbh.
    And I keep hoping for a Black Widow-one, especially after the teaser in Agent Carter with room for expansion in a full movie. Origin-story on Natasha? HELL YES.

Speaking of superheroes, DC is putting out some really good stuff as well with the series they're currently airing and planning to air.
    I have mixed feeling about Ant-man, mainly because they chose to focus on Scott Lang rather than Hank Pym but ehhh i'll probably give it a shot. X'D

I honestly need to catch up with Agent Carter, such a good series and Black Widow getting more spotlight would be nice. C'8

DC has been doing better. I'm honestly excited for Supergirl. I'm glad that they seem to be going a less dark route with their shows lately. Need to catch up with Flash also, really liked the episodes I had seen. :0