Page 102 of 138 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1375

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolentmask View Post
    I have mixed feeling about Ant-man, mainly because they chose to focus on Scott Lang rather than Hank Pym but ehhh i'll probably give it a shot. X'D

I honestly need to catch up with Agent Carter, such a good series and Black Widow getting more spotlight would be nice. C'8

DC has been doing better. I'm honestly excited for Supergirl. I'm glad that they seem to be going a less dark route with their shows lately. Need to catch up with Flash also, really liked the episodes I had seen. :0
    Aah, I haven't read the conics yet. I always mean to get started on alllll the series and then don't for lack of time and money. Hell, I mostly want to start reading to pick up more of the lore (wikis dont have all the information) as I have on occasion been asked to prove I'm *really* a fan of the series (and not just watching for the actors. Which is just all kinds of WTF.)

Agent Carter is worth it, btw. It'sso satisfying to just see her ram through baddies like a battering ram instead of fighting in a highly choreographed way. Supergirl definitely looks exciting too and the most recent finale for Arrow was really, really good imo.

And theyre doing a spin-off, Legends of Tomorrow, which also looks exciting. * U *

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    Aah, I haven't read the conics yet. I always mean to get started on alllll the series and then don't for lack of time and money. Hell, I mostly want to start reading to pick up more of the lore (wikis dont have all the information) as I have on occasion been asked to prove I'm *really* a fan of the series (and not just watching for the actors. Which is just all kinds of WTF.)

Agent Carter is worth it, btw. It'sso satisfying to just see her ram through baddies like a battering ram instead of fighting in a highly choreographed way. Supergirl definitely looks exciting too and the most recent finale for Arrow was really, really good imo.

And theyre doing a spin-off, Legends of Tomorrow, which also looks exciting. * U *
    I honestly stick to the compiled stories in terms of comics. The best way to know Hank Pym though is from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes series. Always thought they did a good job with him in that cartoon.

And don't worry about proving your "fan-ness" to people. If you enjoy something just keep enjoying it. C:

Just watched the trailer for Legends of Tomorrow. Looks really interesting. Bit surprised that Captain Cold is a hero in this. But then again I gotta catch up with Flash. XD

Should I start a thread in the entertainment section for super hero related stuff?? X'D

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolentmask View Post
    I honestly stick to the compiled stories in terms of comics. The best way to know Hank Pym though is from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes series. Always thought they did a good job with him in that cartoon.

And don't worry about proving your "fan-ness" to people. If you enjoy something just keep enjoying it. C:

Just watched the trailer for Legends of Tomorrow. Looks really interesting. Bit surprised that Captain Cold is a hero in this. But then again I gotta catch up with Flash. XD

Should I start a thread in the entertainment section for super hero related stuff?? X'D
    Seems like a good idea, yeah! Let's geek out together. * U *

Also, something that made me happy today: figuring out a way to actually start shading my drawings properly! I noticed I have an easier time figuring out light-sources when I work from dark to light. Time to study the old masters to perfect this technique, so excited!

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    Also, something that made me happy today: figuring out a way to actually start shading my drawings properly! I noticed I have an easier time figuring out light-sources when I work from dark to light. Time to study the old masters to perfect this technique, so excited!
    That's awesome! I think I've been neglecting my shading lately. Perhaps I should work on it some more. ^^;

I went to a ballet with some friends from school today! We saw Cinderella. It was really nice! Also, we ate some delicious Chinese food before going there... I had a little bit of everyone else's food (with their permission, of course), so I got to try a whole bunch of things. Sooo good.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Last edited by Rilvor; 05-17-2015 at 12:50 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Filing my FAFSA. Bring it on, Fall 2015! Hoping I qualify for a Pell Grant because I could pay off the rest of my school AND some of my debts AND still have enough to probably pay a good chunk of my University classes. Depending. Hopefully. Maybe.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post

OT: Edit: Good 6v6 pokemon battles with someone you happened to meet, especially when that someone doesn't act like a hypercompetitive tool about it.
    ^^ I dislike supermegahyper competitive play myself. It takes away from the creativity sometimes and can just be a lil too restrictive. I just play for fun. So I still love Vileplume and Corsola.

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    Never really got into the competitive part of Pokemon, especially with EV training tbh. XD

Made chicken and waffles today and it was GLORIOUS! \o/

Weasyl
    N/A
    Today I found my 10th grade World History composition book. It had my first fanfiction in it (of course it's terrible) and some drawings I did. Very little notes. I am not surprised.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    Today I found my 10th grade World History composition book. It had my first fanfiction in it (of course it's terrible) and some drawings I did. Very little notes. I am not surprised.
    If you don't share this I will be mad FOREVER