Page 117 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1375

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you happy?

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    I just got windows 10!
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    N/A
    A sense of accomplishment
    The knowledge of my freedom
    Resting after a long period of heavy exercise
    Reading a good book
    A sense of contentment after eating a good meal
    Learning something new and practical
    An ice cold drink of water on a really hot day
    A hot cup of chocolate on a really cold day
    Sun on my face
    Wild while I race
    Good friends
    And welcoming family

These are the things that oftentimes make me happy.
    "If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain to be in peril." ~ Sun Tzu

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    This thread needs more LIIIIFE! I've been on the "What Grinds Your Gears?" thread way too much lately. D:

Watching my dogs sleep makes me happy. (Well, my dog and my neighbor's dog, who we pet-sit sometimes.) Especially if they move their faces, twitch their legs, or wag their tails. The best thing though, is the muffled sleep-barks. When my neighbor's dog was a puppy, it was the sweetest thing ever to see. His whole body would pop up a bit from the "force" of the little bark... Yet he was still fast asleep. X3

Let's see... Finishing drawings makes me happy, same with finishing a sewing project. Playing games with friends is nice, too.

Oh, and I finally got a little TV for my room! That makes me pretty happy. I've never had a TV in my room before.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    i just got two of my teachers and the dance team leader in church to call me Eagle, YAY!
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    When people don't listen to my advices and fail just as I predicted.

LMAO.

Yeah it's mean but I don't really laugh at the face of failures because failures are good lesson. I laugh because it's a retard failing.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    ^ :steamsalty: ^

When people be nice for no reason

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    When people don't listen to my advices and fail just as I predicted.

LMAO.
    I have to admit, this can be funny to me too. There was a guy in a sculpting/moldmaking class that would never listen to the teacher, nor my advice, since he seemed to think he knew everything already. Nevermind that the teacher had several years of experience, and I had taken the class multiple times (and passed, mind; they used to let us take that class many times if we wanted to).

Once, we were building clay walls around our molds, which had to be smooth and straight. His was wonky and lumpy. He asked me if it looked okay to show to the teacher, and I advised him to smooth it out or the teacher would make him start over. He ignored me and showed the teacher anyway... And was promptly told to start over.

Next, we were making plaster molds, and were instructed to soak them in the sink until all the bubbles came out. This guy plopped his into the water, looked at it for five seconds, and said, "oh, mine is perfect, no bubbles are coming out!" and started to take the mold out of the water again. I told him that just because he can't see the bubbles, doesn't mean they aren't there. (The bubbles are really tiny, I could see small streams of them emerging from my own mold.) He didn't listen, and cast the mold... Of course, his cast was full of bubbles and had to be redone.

The next semester, we were casting our classmates' faces in alginate. We're supposed to mix the powder with water to a consistency of thick pancake batter, thin enough to fill details, but thick enough not to slide off the face. Our whole table was watching this guy do his cast on one of the girls in our class, and we all told him he was mixing the alginate too thin. He ignored us, of course, saying it was fine.

...He messed up, of course. The alginate dripped right off the girl's face, and the cast was a failure. You'd think this guy would learn to listen, especially that last time when EVERYONE was telling him he wasn't mixing it right. XD

Anyways... You know what else makes me happy? All the activity on the forums today. I woke up to find two pages of new posts. IT'S ALIIIIVE!

-drawing.
    -listening to music.
    -the sound of rain drops.
    -playing video games.
    -mocha frappe.
    -watching animated movies.

(Not in that order though.)

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Dramatic readings of bad fanfiction, especially when music and graphics are included.
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Cuddles make me happy, and cats.

Also watching idiots get hurt- normally severely.