Page 126 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1375

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    Rice, rice, baby!
    ....I've been wanting to eat a dish with rice in it for a while now. I love rice but I haven't had any in probably a month or so, I think...?
    Haha, you're considered a strange person if you don't happen to have rice as part of your lunch diet where I'm from.

I started taking pictures with my 3DS again. I hadn't forgotten about that hobby of mine but I was neck-deep into figuring out how the 3DS camera works and trying all kinds of crazy shit to make interesting pics and videos when Red and Milo got took. Actually knowing me I was probably just coming back from one of my "missions" to get nice finds on my 3DS when I got the news. I'd been playing virtually every video game under the sun, including 3DS games, around that time. And yeah, that stuff makes me happy, obviously, and now it's hard if not impossible to play or do anything like that. But the 3DS was always kinda like a security blanket to me, and the reason I was so overjoyed when I started playing around with it was because I realized what an awesome, unique way it is to flex your creative muscles, test simple principles in preparation for bigger projects and capture memories, even the depth of those memories.

I tried doing some little 3D animations, 2D animations with moving layers to make a 3D effect, all simple stuff but the fact you can even do anything like that on a 200 dollar hand-held device alone is half the wow-factor. And of course the woods and outdoors in general usually make me happy. So I go out and "hunt" with my 3DS and have twice the fun and fulfillment as I'd get from either activity alone.

What I love most is I'm actually kinda living like the old school game designers in Japan when they were young, this is how they'd get all their ideas. Most of the better ones still live and think like this. Artists in general should try living like this sometimes, it makes for better art and better artists.

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    The new Iron Maiden album kicks ass.

I just told my ex girlfriend pretty much everything I've felt for a while. I told her if I die, I hope we don't go to the same place. I told her she had been a shitty friend and was never really a friend at all, just another user and abuser. I told her if I died tomorrow the last thing I would want is her on my Facebook talking about how much she "loved" me. I assured her that, ride my coattails as much as she'd love to, she will never, ever have a friend in the furry fandom or therian communities because she is no one anyone would ever call a friend, and that I can say was true even before I met her. I'd kill myself sometimes just to have her memory out of my head, and even the thought of that makes me happy, that's how much I despise her. And if any of that hurts her, that makes me pretty happy too. If I did die and she was hurt by that, I'd be overjoyed, that she hurts.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Musculature never stop being super fun and neat to "study". Heh heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Musculature never stop being super fun and neat to "study". Heh heh heh
    I could not agree more. Being one of those guys with the frame, genes, drive, or whatever it is that makes me capable of being one of those guys makes me happy. I know it's not something everyone does, even people who want what I have, bad. But showing the shit off for people is fun and kind of exciting. How often do most people get to be a stripper or model?

Weasyl
    Dvir
    Whenever things (anything really) work out.

Weasyl
    shiy0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvir View Post
    Whenever things (anything really) work out.
    i know what you mean. sometimes just something working like you want it too is enough to make the day a little bit brighter. : 3

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    I discovered Spotify.

Why was such internet treasure obscured from me for so long? I cannot believe how many playlists of eminent melody is contained within it. It is exquisite!

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    the week is almost over.... to bad it wasnt more exciteing though.
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.