Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1375

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you happy?

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    got my friend into skryim.... seems he's addicted now... *evil laugh* welp either way it goes other than that im just in a good mood and I might even be getting fallout 4, so YAY!
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fox View Post
    This forum. It's better than that other shithole where the rules aren't even enforced.
    Are you talking about Phoenix? Because the problem is, it's a continuation of FAF, and the problem with FAF was that the rules were so arbitrary, subjectively interpreted and inconsistent that there may as well have been no rules. And that's why I took one look at the place and purposely shit all over it. They thought I was crazy, and that was the point. They're crazy and I was just trying to shine a light on it but you gotta be their narrow, specific brand of crazy to fit in I guess.

As for what makes me happy lately, the fact I've been able to stick to my guns about 1) drawing and working on specific skills when I draw, and 2) staying off nicotine in all its forms. Because I think nicotine was just making my depression worse. I find it kills my productivity, my creativity. Basically, smoking and its substitutes made me a shitty artist and an even more depressed and miserable human and I got sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I can fucking draw again, finally.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    Are you talking about Phoenix? Because the problem is, it's a continuation of FAF, and the problem with FAF was that the rules were so arbitrary, subjectively interpreted and inconsistent that there may as well have been no rules. And that's why I took one look at the place and purposely shit all over it. They thought I was crazy, and that was the point. They're crazy and I was just trying to shine a light on it but you gotta be their narrow, specific brand of crazy to fit in I guess.

As for what makes me happy lately, the fact I've been able to stick to my guns about 1) drawing and working on specific skills when I draw, and 2) staying off nicotine in all its forms. Because I think nicotine was just making my depression worse. I find it kills my productivity, my creativity. Basically, smoking and its substitutes made me a shitty artist and an even more depressed and miserable human and I got sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I can fucking draw again, finally.
    And this is a good thing. Wednesday of last week, I started writing a book... already in the middle of chapter five, so, on topic, being able to finally write a book, something I've wanted to do since I was 13... well, that makes me very happy.

Weasyl
    ChitterBox
    Bouncing puns back and forth with my dorky friends and boyfriend.

Weasyl
    folffairport
    Nothing.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I'm actually starting to make progress in saving money so i can move out of my home and start a new-ish life. I've been stuck at this place for too long. It's time to move forward
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Skylar_Husky
    Digging through a pile of junk coins and finding fine silver coins scattered in with crap like old medals, arcade tokens, other tokens, other round metal discs, pendants and junk. Over the weekend of the 6th, I went to a Coin show and was able to dig in a box of junk for over three hours and find some really amazing coins buried in it. The oldest was a three pence from Great Britain from 1877 with a portrait of Queen Victoria on the front. It is fun to find stuff like that because it is just like treasure hunting.

Painting and detailing ceramic bisque-ware and making art-pieces out of it.

These two things bring me lots of enjoyment: Crap like Taxes, cleaning up trash, having to clean dishes, having to pay bills, having to scrub toilets and bathrooms and everything else that sucks about the world is so far away and does not matter during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'm actually starting to make progress in saving money so i can move out of my home and start a new-ish life. I've been stuck at this place for too long. It's time to move forward
    I know the feeling. In the meantime I've been managing to catch up with a few old friends on and off. That keeps me happy for the breif periods we get to talk at least. These feelings of isolation suck.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    finaly asked my friend out and I guess you could say me and her are "courting" now
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quiet days with myself *^*