Page 53 of 138 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you happy?

Weasyl
    Dire Newt
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarl View Post
    But really, it makes a great flashlight! even has an app for that!
    My phone doesn't have apps.

Board game night makes me happy.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Bowling a 99 makes me pretty happy. Normally I get 50-70.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarl View Post
    But really, it makes a great flashlight! even has an app for that!
    Indeed, one of the most useful apps (if not the only one I use constantly) on my phone. It come handy in so many times... especially for looking for stuff in the car. Ironically one of the oldest Nokias came with a flashlight attached to the phone.

Weasyl
    N/A
    It's gonna sound gay as hell... but there's this girl that makes me feel happier than anything else. She's not exactly my girlfriend yet, but someday soon I'll grant her that title. It makes me even happier that she's really trying to be with me.

Alcohol makes me happy, too. And hookah. And food. Good food, though. Ethnic food. "Soul food" honestly sickens me... Kentucky went a little apeshit with the fried chicken.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar_ View Post
    It's gonna sound gay as hell... but there's this girl that makes me feel happier than anything else. She's not exactly my girlfriend yet, but someday soon I'll grant her that title. It makes me even happier that she's really trying to be with me.
    Gay in the true meaning of the word \:3/

There's a lady that makes me happy, and since happy=gay I am on the level of SCF, or Super Colossal Faggot.

Knowing that it doesn't matter how often I'm absent from my "lifetime learning" courses as long as I have the correct number of hours at the end of 6 months and have completed everything.

I have been getting sick or too exhausted to go at least once a week for weeks now, but I have an overabundance of hours so it isn't really hurting me any at all.

It does bring up the question of how I'm going to work regular hours in the future when I can't seem to function normally on a daily basis for only 4 hours, 5 days a week without getting sick or turning into a brick of immovable of lead.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    BrazenBull
    I'm getting ahead on finances and getting my creativity spark back after having to put it on hold for years. It's such a good feeling to put pencil on paper again. All my bills are paid on time and I have quite a bit (more than I've been used to) of money to get stuff I want. I might even start commissioning some art from some people! After I figure out how paypal works, of course!

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    My new transmitter that came today, it's so sexy.
    http://imgur.com/ueTrKIB

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar_ View Post
    Not at all. There are always people that make your existence happier. It could be a friend, a pretty cheerful lady or someone else that bring a smile to that face with their actions. Lucky you.

Now this post turned from gay to corny.

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    My friend bought me a sandwich because I'm broke and having a shitty day.

And she threw in a bonus cookie without me noticing. <3
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.