Page 128 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1375

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you happy?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1271
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    I'm watching Face Off with my boyfriend and they did an art history related challenge! YAY!!! I was wondering if they would do one like this.

So yeah, last night even though I was really pissed off and feeling lost, my friends talked me into hanging out with them for the evening. Glad I did. I was gonna get drunk with them but stuck to the herb instead because I knew I wouldn't be going to the bar with them and besides if I'm DD that's nothing to me as far as gas but they'll get fucked on a cab there and back. Some of the best stuff I had in a while. Listened to a lot of new music with them, which gave me more ideas for more beats and lyrics, some of which I dropped right there because they kind of put me on the spot but yeah, I still got the gift. I'd just bought my first decent mic earlier that day too so first thing I did when I got home was rolled another fat one up, jacked some beats and just did some simple bass lines and riffs on these cheap lil' keyboards I probably shoplifted or stole from somewhere at some point. Then driving around later on still just seeing how some of that stuff sounds in the car vs on my laptop was a pretty neat trip too. It was extremely windy and rainy, couldn't see shit so I had to roll the windows down, took my shirt off because I love the way wind and rain feel on my skin when it's still kinda warm, especially at that velocity because I'm too much of a pussy to surf lol.

Yeah, that's happiness right there. You can't manufacture that kinda shit, it just has to happen one evening.

Weasyl
    LauriJ
    The fact that I can go to sleep knowing that I can wake up tomorrow.

playing video games and eating ice cream makes me happy
    icon made by aph-russia.tumblr.com!! :^)
    ---------------------------------
    chaplin era silent motion pictures were basically the first subbed anime. click to read more
    ╭∩╮(͡◕︿͡◕)╭∩╮
    http://dalmationcat.deviantart.com/
    https://www.weasyl.com/~dalmationcat
    spoopy-norgay.tumblr.com

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Golden Gaytimes ~

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    My mom is a fur now and a friend of mine just got done with drawing her sona!!!!!!!!!!!
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

also i like to watch studio ghibli movies :>>>

spirited away is my fav
    chaplin era silent motion pictures were basically the first subbed anime. click to read more
    ╭∩╮(͡◕︿͡◕)╭∩╮
    spoopy-norgay.tumblr.com

I'm stoked today because some of my musical goofing off is yielding results and it's only been like 2 days in since I threw myself into it. To top it off, when I was making my rounds today and after giving someone a lift I had to pass through another town I don't hit that often so I went to the EB Games there to see what new shit they got coming out. Seeing Mad Max is already out and Fallout 4 being just around the corner really motivates me to get a job because I want that shit so bad but just can't justify it until I'm running a surplus and not a deficit (once the rest of the country, including our elected officials realize this is how adults budget and make decisions, we're golden, Canada) however, they had something I've been dying to get forever for next to nothing so I had to get it.

KORG DS-10+ Synthesizer. Some reviews say it's not really a full-fledged music creation tool but then neither is anything else I have right now. It looks like a really sweet way to teach yourself some music though, much like the camera with photography and film-making. Difference is you can actually do something with your work outside the confines of the DS if you have an SD card reader and whatever editing software can turn MIDIs into not-crap so I guess that's probably all of them?

The version I have apparently has twice as many drum sounds as its original counterpart which is perfect for me because percussion is the main thing I need to master right now. Plus the dude at the store was cool enough to let me know they had a used copy for $10 less and I got to shop local to get this "game" which was how I hoped it'd go down. Because so far, I can say everything I use was bought local. Yeah, a few reasons to be happy there. I haven't even started using it yet but fuck it, I got it now, finally.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    ^^ i may have started a movement on this one site... heh heh heh.... not allowed on there now but hey at least i did somthing this past school year
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

i drew a weird little cat bird thing today at school :>
    ╭∩╮(͡◕︿͡◕)╭∩╮
    spoopy-norgay.tumblr.com