Page 116 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1375

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you happy?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroo Husky View Post
    Hugs. Hugs make me happy. =3

Why not pizza? It's the most amazing food on earth! O: And I really like coffee (especially with cream) except it makes my stomach sick... >w<
    Pizza is great. Just not with coffee to drink. The flavors clash too much.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    It really makes me happy when things I sew go right, like that blanket I'm working on. I still need to get pictures of that thing. I started a little bag too since I have a bunch of fabric to use up.
    Last edited by GlaringFeline; 08-01-2015 at 12:39 PM.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    This Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2...1l9nybp5oOB9lQ
    Some content NSFW
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    That wash of relief the moment you get home and sit down in the chair/couch after pulling a bullshit overtime shift.

Weasyl
    Haroo Husky
    Watching Xhaolin Showdown makes me happy!
    “Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!”
    —Lord Ghirahim

Weasyl
    N/A
    Aw dude that brings back so many memories
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    The uguu uguu.

Not the weeb things.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by GlaringFeline View Post
    It really makes me happy when things I sew go right, like that blanket I'm working on. I still need to get pictures of that thing. I started a little bag too since I have a bunch of fabric to use up.
    Ooh, sewing! Sewing does make me happy... When it goes right, I mean. ^^; (Picking out stitches is NOT fun.) I kind of want to revive one of the sewing threads, but I haven't actually sewn much lately except for a wonky plush ball. It came out football-shaped because I forgot to account for the stretch of the fleece. ah well, I don't think the kid I made it for (my cousin's son) cares, as long as he can play with it. XD

I would like to start making plushies again sometimes. The only obstacle, really, is doing patterns. Patterns are not fun for me. >>;

Ooh, I remember that show! I do tend to enjoy watching shows from when I was younger, heh. (I think I mentioned I'm watching Megaman, but a while back I was marathoning Jackie Chan Adventures and Ultimate Muscle. Never finished either of them though. Whoops.)

I've been in a bit of an art slump lately, not being happy enough with my drawings to finish them. Today, though, I was away from the computer pretty much all day, and decided to go back to pencil and paper for drawing, rather than doing it digitally... Made a world of difference. I actually finished some drawings for once! (Three, in fact!)

I do want to continue practicing digital sketching, but for now, I think I prefer to do most of the drawing traditionally, then outline/color/shade after scanning it.

Anyways, I'm really, really happy that I got to finish some drawings for once. It's been a few weeks since I last finished something, I think, so this feels pretty great.

Weasyl
    N/A
    You should probably join their forums: http://formulafusion.co.uk/index.php?/forums/

I've streamed a bit last week, had fun with the FOV setting.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    N/A
    It's definitely closer to the original WipEout in terms of how unforgiving hitting the walls can be. The general motion of it though once you stop pinballing is closer to Pure (though without the pitch control).
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax