Page 115 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1375

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What makes you happy?

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Getting sidetracked on errands to stop and split a milkshake and fries at Johnny Rockets somehow just really sets the day in a different light.

Weasyl
    zspartancats
    I really dig old reference books.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    I found a website with all the episodes of a cartoon I used to watch when I was younger (Megaman NT Warrior). Bye-bye free time. :v
    Now I just wish I could get all the games, I only have two from that series (three if you count the GameCube one I guess). ;w;

Weasyl
    N/A
    ^ Every Sunday morning I'd set my VCR to record it since it was on too early, but heck yeah that was an amazing show! Awhile back I wanted to rewatch it but then found out they never dubbed the entire series. It's not the same if I can't hear Lan's English voice!

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    ^ Every Sunday morning I'd set my VCR to record it since it was on too early, but heck yeah that was an amazing show! Awhile back I wanted to rewatch it but then found out they never dubbed the entire series. It's not the same if I can't hear Lan's English voice!
    Ah, too bad I never thought to record it. I remember trying to watch every new episode when they came out. One exception I remember, for some reason, was a weekend that I went out of the country with my dad. I remember when I came back, my brother told me the episode I missed had one of my favorite characters in it, and I got upset that I missed it. XD

Yeah, kind of a shame they didn't dub all the seasons. I think they only dubbed two, right? (Network Transmission and Axess, iirc.) I know they had a few seasons more in Japan.
    I'm cool with watching the subs, though. To be honest, I think Lan's Japanese voice makes more sense than the English one, since he's supposed to be in the 5th grade or something...

Even though I found the website with all the eps, I still want to track down the DVDs... They came with Spanish dubs on them for some reason, and I find those fun to watch. X3

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Mega Man Battle Network was the truth.
    I'm just glad at least a couple of people know what I'm talking about. Very few of my friends seem to have played the games or watched the show.

Man, I remember I was super-into that show back when it was on. (Didn't have money for all the games, however.) I still have a couple of the action figures in my old room. (Fireman, Searchman, Protoman, and Magnetman.) I also remember having a tiny Protoman figurine my cousin gave me, and a Protoman PET (which didn't actually have Protoman on it... I was pretty disappointed at that).

(I wonder if it's obvious at this point where the "Exe" in my username comes from...)

By the way, do you think it would be okay to link the website here, for anyone interested? I don't know whether it's against the rules or not.

Weasyl
    N/A
    That'll make a fine rabbit stew
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe

Weasyl
    Haroo Husky
    There's a lot of things that makes me happy, but the feeling of accomplishment towards a personal project is very fulfilling. It's a great boost to self-esteem, and it's especially entertaining to think of sharing your works with the public someday. C:

Also, pizza. Pizza... yum... Uh, what was I saying?
    “Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!”
    —Lord Ghirahim

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroo Husky View Post
    There's a lot of things that makes me happy, but the feeling of accomplishment towards a personal project is very fulfilling. It's a great boost to self-esteem, and it's especially entertaining to think of sharing your works with the public someday. C:

Also, pizza. Pizza... yum... Uh, what was I saying?
    Both of these.

Also coffee. I mean not with pizza obviously but alone coffee is amazing.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Haroo Husky
    Hugs. Hugs make me happy. =3

Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    Both of these.

Also coffee. I mean not with pizza obviously but alone coffee is amazing.
    Why not pizza? It's the most amazing food on earth! O: And I really like coffee (especially with cream) except it makes my stomach sick... >w<
    “Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!”
    —Lord Ghirahim