Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Furries and Bronies..

What attracts you to Fallout exactly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh378oyTQWQ

Forgive me if I'm wrong (I'm not) But, Fallout has a 1950's vibe.. And I -LOVE- the 50's. Wish I grew up durign that time instead of the 90's.
    ..The 50's were a time that would seem the LESS likely to attract you people. I like it mainly because there were FEW (Or in Bronie's case, None) of you.

Furries & Bronies are very Liberal, Yes.. Libs DESPISE that period, it's music, it's culture. ..In most cases irrationally. So,
    Fun is not good of enough reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPrdCFTT8zY

Bronies, There's a long list of reasons why "FALLOUT: EQUESTRIA" doesn't work or make sense.

1.) Fallout is realism..Then we had that stupid DLC with Aliens but whatever. Doesn't work with cartoon talking ponies, friends.
    2.) Equestria barely has STEAM power, Much less ATOMIC POWER.
    3.) So, Equestria went though a 50's period..? W- Wat? How is that even possible?
    4.) Bronies, What are these? => /) That's your flipper hooves. Flippers can't really wield guns..or weapons much at all.
    5.) Isn't part of the appeal behind FO the fucking thing taking place in AMERICA? Why in shits name do you need to soil it just to run around a desolate Equestria?
    6.) Fallout 3 was written poorly and kinda badly.. But, Even compared to THAT. Your stuff so far is absolute high school amateur trash.
    7.) Kinda like 5.. It's about seeing how humans, HUMANS adapt to being post-war. Like, Tribals..And how Tribals would see things that a CIVIL society once had like a MUSEUM that is now a TEMPLE.
    8.) Most Furries & Bronies have never played the first 2 or tactics..or BOS.
    9.) Poor characters with little to motivation. They're like most of the companions from 3, no backstory, generic character personality (arg psycho arg!)
    10.) Liberalism.

That brings me to you furries.

Furries are Liberals. Why are you into this? What brings you here?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk

Weasyl
    N/A
    Furry/brony here.

Must admit that 50s music is a taaad bit beyond my taste (60s and on) I do enjoy the concept of Fallout and would've LIKED to have played the game if it wasn't sold off by my roommate :/

Also wtf is with your obsession with liberals? Please don't be a troll. I like this site, I don't want it to go to shit with retarded shit like this.

Also what Ibuuyk said.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

The genre is not my interest but I'm glad that game is getting new people into the 40s and 50s music world.

No they don't have atomic power, but they have magic in their world

Magical fallout is not a pretty thing my friend

Last edited by Tycho; 05-26-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave

Weasyl
    Rsyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    Ignoring the OP entirely, I'd love to try Fallout sometime. I'm all into sci-fi, and I like the old interpretations of it just as much as the new. Perhaps even more, it has a cute charm akin to a child with a toy for the first time. So while I doubt Fallout is realism, something has to be there in order to preserve the science part of sci-fi you know?

Or we could just release a Serious Sam RPG and realize true glory.
    The realism mostly comes from the atmosphere, and some genuinely dark moments in the story. On the whole it's more light sci-fi than anything else, but the game does well at balancing old-school camp with something that feels gritty.
    Personal, I'd go for 3 if you're going to play through the newer games. New Vegas was fun, but felt..emptier than three, mostly because it was set in the middle of the desert and definitely felt like it.
    The old games are also great, and I'll bet they're pretty cheap on steam and the like if you care to look.

Quote Originally Posted by kirrlaos View Post
    Magical fallout is not a pretty thing my friend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcanum...Magick_Obscura

Oh really?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    *Fangirl squeeeeeeeeeeee* I MISS THIS GAME ;^;
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.