Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Best location

Weasyl
    N/A
    For me nothing beats the hills and mountains, the ruins and history, the sheer Atlantic cliffs of Donegal.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Never really been to many places, but I guess Queensland on the Gold Coast. Huge theme parks, fellow sexy people, sunlight, rain forests, Great Barrier Reef, shopping. That place is pretty swell.

Weasyl
    Runefox
    Aside from "here", the only places I've been have been Toronto and Saint-Pierre. Honestly, I think I enjoyed Saint-Pierre a lot more than Toronto; I went there with school though, so it wasn't quite a vacation. Still, I wouldn't mind visiting there again someday.

My visit to England last summer was phenomenal. Mid-England was excellent

Weasyl
    Rain-Wizard
    The Sorrento coast was absolutely fabulous. Good food, good views, funny people. And, being able to see Naples fro the room didn't hurt either

And going to see Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius was one of the best things I have done with my life to date.
    "Disciple of the cross and champion in the suffering, immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption. Harden your mind through the chains of the divine; Make way for the shepherd of fire"

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    So many great places, I couldn't narrow it down to just one... the Trodos mountains and Varosha in Cyprus, Rhodes in Greece, Campania/Amalfi in southern Italy and the Everglades in Florida. They're all epic places, the kinda places that make you want to stay :L