Let's try to get something started, shall we?

I was kind of hoping to see what an RP thread would be like here, but no one's actually RPing...so I want to try it myself. Anyone else want to give it a try?

Either anthro or feral is fine. I'd prefer a more intimate (as in RPs dealing with interpersonal relations and slice-of-life subject matter) RP as opposed to one dealing with wars, wizards, etc. Number of players is open atm. I do NOT want to do a fetish RP. If you wanted to do an RP set in an existing universe then the only ones I'm consistently familiar with are those from Disney animation (The Lion King, etc.)

If you're interested and you have an idea you want to RP, please share. Or if you need the setting pre-defined then I can think of something. Either way, I'd like to begin within the next few days.

so, what if we began a slice of life sort of rp in some generic everytown, usa, and just saw what came from that? and draw illustrations and storyboards to pepper it up!

i've never done a proper rp in like 10 years, and 10 years ago i only did it a little. also, uhhh, i'm not exactly well-cultured, and i don't really have an rp style yet, so my writing/narration might be all over the place. are you up to it?

Weasyl
    LeoTheDog
    I like No_really's idea. I'd love to do a more intimate RP with a handful of characters that are all connected in some way. The drawing of scenes and settings would be a great addition to it too! It'd add a level of immersion to the story.
    Plus I've been looking for a solid RP to get into since I haven't been part of a proper RP for years.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Im up for it if we can get a general idea together. Its been awhile since I did an rp but I loved the ones I was part of, but I haven't done many slice of life ones.

Weasyl
    KitteaMutt
    I'm up for RPing as, well c: