Musical Writing Reporting Otter... Reporting In!

Greetings, Weasyl furs! My name is Aurum Lutra (Gold Otter in Latin) and I'm starting to dive into the furry community a little deeper. You could say I'm attempting to achieve Furception, but that's a terrible joke that I will not even consider making. Er, uh, yeah.

I'm a poor fur stuck in Washington state, but I'm about to start a new job (finally) and I'm also about to start a new project: A weekly podcast for Weasyl! Inspired by 2 Gryphon's old Fur Affinity News show, I want to make a regular podcast all about the artists, furries, and news around Weasyl.com. My dream is for it to become a new user's one-stop shop for top-notch artist, commission advertisements, site announcements, and other fun stuff like interviews or contests.

Obviously we've all gotta start small (with the exception of foxes, who can always handle the big stuff) so I'm gonna start by taking up residence here on the Weasyl forums and seeing just what makes this particular corner of the furry interwebs tick. I can't wait to talk with you guys and maybe rub shoulders with your creativity and inspiration along the way. ^^

Oh, I'm also a musician and writer. A few stories are up on my gallery but unfortunately my music will have to wait until I can get my instruments back. Hopefully that will happen sooner than later.

Weasyl
    JRWenzel
    Hi Aurum Lutra!
                
      Welcome to Weasyl!  ☀