Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 74
  1. #51
    I will bring this swarm of bees that is constantly chasing me after I knocked over their nest.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

  2. #52
    Regular Larry's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Then how abouttttt a bunny? :3
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by DinosaurDammit View Post
    can I bring dinosaurs? We might need pack animals.
    DEAR GOD YES FINALLY THAT WILL BE AWESOME YES YOU CAN GO
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazekai View Post
    I will bring this swarm of bees that is constantly chasing me after I knocked over their nest.
    Oh god no.

  3. #53
    I'll bring a rainbow in a can.

    Imaginaaaaation.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

  4. #54
    Regular Larry's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazekai View Post
    I'll bring a rainbow in a can.

    Imaginaaaaation.
    Please, this is a real camping trip. Nothing imaginaaaaary about it.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Please, this is a real camping trip. Nothing imaginaaaaary about it.
    So much for "you don't need to be realistic" being a thing.

    How about my cloud in a bottle? Never know when you might need to double-jump.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

  6. #56
    Regular Larry's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazekai View Post
    So much for "you don't need to be realistic" being a thing.

    How about my cloud in a bottle? Never know when you might need to double-jump.
    Idk, I just make up instant excuses of why you can't go to make it a little interesting.

    OMG MARIO REFERENCE NO LEAVE THAT SHIT @HOME

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Idk, I just make up instant excuses of why you can't go to make it a little interesting.

    OMG MARIO REFERENCE NO LEAVE THAT SHIT @HOME
    It's not a Mario reference.

    Can I bring the storm cloud that continuously follows me around?
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

  8. #58
    Senior Tybby's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Land of Emotions and Photons
    Gender
    Moist
    Posts
    224
    Start the next round already

  9. #59
    Regular Larry's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazekai View Post
    It's not a Mario reference.

    Can I bring the storm cloud that continuously follows me around?
    NO YOU CAN'T BRING CLOUDS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybby View Post
    Start the next round already
    hush you

  10. #60
    Senior Tybby's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Land of Emotions and Photons
    Gender
    Moist
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    hush you
    But larry I thought you-

    ;~;

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •