Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Happy 420 everywun

Weasyl
    Tybalt

Happy 420 everywun

Today is the day to celebrate weed culture and everything it has provided for western society, whether you smoke pot or not

Given that this holiday is meant to celebrate the virtues of peace, love and brotherhood, 420 might actually be our most wholesome holiday

so let's all chill out and watch marathons of Shrek

Today to celebrate I made green tie-dye brownies and I'm super excited to dig into them

hooray

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

Weasyl
    Fayv
    I didn't know there was more to this beyond weed smokers laughing that there is a calendar day that is similar to the time which weed is often smoked.

Weasyl
    Onnes
    I'm pretty sure conspicuous amounts of weed would be the only thing that could make me not want to fail most of the students in my lab sections whose reports I'm grading this weekend.

Happy 4/21: Random Drug Testing Day. I predict there will be a sudden drop in employment here in Washington. At least my roommates aren't smoking the shit here. -_-

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Fay V View Post
    I didn't know there was more to this beyond weed smokers laughing that there is a calendar day that is similar to the time which weed is often smoked.
    The schools here actually gave us friday off (not the colleges though, they're doing exams)

there's a weed parade going on in toronto to protest that some diseases (MS being a big one) don't warrant receiving medicinal marijuana

and also legalize weed hooray

It's like pride month except for pot-heads

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    Yay weed.

<3

Weasyl
    JRWenzel
    I’ve always been in favor of the medicinal uses of a natural common plant that wouldn’t be illegal save for the fact that the “wrong ethnic group” started making money off it.

Weasyl
    Aakosir
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybby View Post
    Today is the day to celebrate weed culture and everything it has provided for western society, whether you smoke pot or not

Given that this holiday is meant to celebrate the virtues of peace, love and brotherhood, 420 might actually be our most wholesome holiday

so let's all chill out and watch marathons of Shrek

Today to celebrate I made green tie-dye brownies and I'm super excited to dig into them

hooray
    I really would not mind the day if people actually recognized it as a day of peace and love. Sadly... most everyone I know just uses it as an excuse to smoke up.

Edit: smoke up even more!

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakosir View Post
    I really would not mind the day if people actually recognized it as a day of peace and love. Sadly... most everyone I know just uses it as an excuse to smoke up.

Edit: smoke up even more!
    Look on the bright side, at least "they" didn't steal Christmas! Imagine that!

Weasyl
    Tango
    Drugs are bad, mmkay?
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?