Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    Homestuck straight up...

I dont think I've left any of my fandoms. Well...the big bang theory I stopped caring for for a number of reasons. I already ranted on that, though
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    SilvarisSilverFox13
    I have never really left any fandoms. The ones I am currently in are:
    -furry
    -anime
    -My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I guess you can count online games since I play quite a few. They are:
    -World of Warcraft
    -League of Legends
    -Minecraft
    -Skyrim (online)

Used to be a fan of Naruto. Use to be a fan of Bleach. The first's godawful. The second I could take or leave. Waiting for both to end. Also used to be a fan of Avatar the Last Airbender. Long story short, I omni-loathe Aang and Katara. Korra I could take or leave.

I'm a fan of lots of different series. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, One Piece, that new Flash show on the CW, Akame ga Kill. Duck Dodgers (I don't care that it was cancelled 9 years ago! It will always live on in my heart ). Just to name a few.

Weasyl
    Tossu-sama
    I used to be a huge fan of DBZ before I even knew what fandom was. Then it turned into Naruto fandom which I abandoned after couple dozen of the Shippuuden episodes. I'm glad I did.

I don't really consider myself to be in any fandom nowadays. I just like some stuff. I suppose I'm reluctant to say I'm part of a fandom because it tends to remind people only about the nutcaseist of the fans. I think I would otherwise say I'm a SnK fan, for example, but damn some people in that fandom are crazy so I'll just say I like the series a lot.
    "If you want to test wisdom, offer it to fools and watch how they tear it up."
    ---
    deviantART y!Gallery Fur Affinity Weasyl Art Tumblr