Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Vae
    I've never super duper been into the community aspect of my personal interests (with some rare exceptions), so I haven't participated in many fandoms.

Instead, I'm just going to list shit that I am / have been really into.

Then:

• Mario
    • NES games as a whole
    • The Guardian Legend
    • Metroid
    • Sonic
    • Megaman
    • Pokemon
    • Beast Wars
    • Sailor Moon
    • DBZ
    • Inuyasha
    • anime (in general)
    • AFI
    • Legend of Dragoon
    • Legacy of Kain
    • Ace Combat
    • Drowtales
    • MLP

Now:

• koopalings
    • NES games as a whole
    • The Guardian Legend
    • Metroid
    • Sailor Moon
    • DBZ (to a much lesser extent)
    • Legacy of Kain (to a much lesser extent)
    • Drowtales (to a much lesser extent)
    • MLP (though my interest is rapidly waning)
    • Homestuck
    • goth music and fashion
    • the sky
    • La Mulana
    • Mass Effect
    • Breaking Bad
    • Metal Gear
    • Gradius
    • bats
    • cats
    • spiders
    • furry
    • Sandman
    • certain aspects of internet culture (as a general thing)
    • South Park
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Myst
    The fandom I'm currently most active in is definitely Vocaloid/UTAU. Been loyal to the singing synthesizer community for 5 years now and can't see myself leaving anytime soon.

Other than that, I'd say my top ones are…

• Doctor Who (moreso Classic than New but I enjoy both)
    • Pokémon
    • Welcome To Night Vale
    • Attack on Titan
    • rpgmaker games (Ib, Yume Nikki, OFF)
    • Minecraft

There's a lot more things I like, but those I think are the fandoms I've actually been most active in.

I continually fall in and out of the virtual petsite fandom. Used to do art for a few sites like Icepets, Sobapets (defunct), Kaylune, etc. But I continually get suddenly scared away by internal drama, and then I just creep back after a while.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I think I use to be in the Inuyasha fandom, but I didn't really interact with too many people so maybe I wasn't? However I was sure held up on the YTV boards yapping and defending it against the DBZ fandom (something about Inuyasha taking DBZ's timeslot?), though I was kinda in that fandom too so idk wth I was doing.

As of now, I guess Game of Thrones, Final Fantasy & Fate series.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Sonic and anime.
    Now im just in the fur fandom.

Weasyl
    JackalTeeth
    I was super into the Happy Tree Friends fandom way back when I was on DA, same as Sonic fandom. I'm in and out of the Conker's Bad Fur Day and TF2 fandoms. Right now I'm mostly in:

• Furry
    • Fallout
    • TES
    • Misc anime fandoms
    • Homestuck
    • Ruby Quest/Nan Quest
    • Borderlands
    • Silent Hill

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Huh. Did... Petz ever have a real fandom? If it did, I was in it, as an elementary school kid. (Also, Neopets. I was apparently into caring for digital critters.)

Petz fandom kinda morphed into Furry fandom. A few of my friends I knew through TPF were into furry, as were some TPFers I think. I stuck with furry stuff the longest (obviously.)

I was also a real big brony a couple years ago. I drew stuff, had OCs, roleplayed, was all about merch and all that. I still watch the show and buy any of the toys that are particularly cute, but I'm not really into the community so much anymore. I just haven't been as interested in the source material.

Now it's pretty much just the furry fandom. I watch shows/read things that have big fandoms attached, but I don't interact with them. Just don't have the time or interest to.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Is I the only one that at least it's fandom includes at least Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Warhammer 40000 as well Heroes TV show, Crysis, Spore, Flame of Recca, Metal Slug, and so on at the same time(to be fair, when I do fandoms, all that I do is mix all those universes)?
    Last edited by Masonicon; 07-13-2014 at 04:55 PM.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Fandoms. Oy.

Right now I count myself in the Youtube Poop, Hunter X Hunter, Digimon, and Kung Fu Panda fandoms. I'm probably the most active in Kung Fu Panda series though. That series ... I love it.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    Klavi
    I've been in and out of fandoms rather quickly, Actually I think I can seperate fandom participation by year.

2005-now I have always been in the ATLA/TLOK fandoms. I am extremely proud of myself because ATLA is to date the only show I have seen and been following from start to finish.
    2007 had me in the Death Note fandom like any other dumb middle-schooler
    in 2008 I became a gigantic fan of Valve after The Orange Box was released.
    in 2008-2009 I got really into Jet Set Radio, because it had extreme nostalgia value blah blah blah
    in 2010 I was all about Final Fantasy XIII, as terrible of a game as it was compared to the previous installments
    2011 Had me really into Portal 2, And I also got back into Team Fortress 2, as well as Hellsing (ugh) SUmmer of 2011 was all about Metalocalypse.
    2012 was all about TF2 and Homestuck.
    2013 was OFF, Korra, I lost interest in Homestuck and picked up One Piece, and I nesteled myself into the music production "fandom"
    and now in 2014 I am now fringing the outskirts of the Furry Fandom. My most active and enjoyed fandom to date has always been TF2.

Whew, what an exhaustive list. o - o;
    Last edited by Klavi; 08-07-2014 at 11:38 AM.
    soundcloud.com/klavierr
    klavierr.tumblr.com

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    I never left any of my fandoms, they just became of less interest as time wore on...

(quite honestly, if you hate a fandom you used to be in or decide you don't like it anymore, you probably didn't like it in the first place, just its popularity)

My current ones are homestuck and anime, and of course furry.

But I still like Pokemon and sonic