Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    aetius
    I like history and current events, I guess having a large interest in those makes it somewhat of a hobby.

Weasyl
    Karmarsi
    Like Fiz I've been in Pokemon since I picked it up. Probably the longest I've been in! Sonic there too as well as Final Fantasy. I was into Inuyasha and Teen Titans for a bit but that subsided quite quickly even though I still like the shows

Weasyl
    teckworks
    Back in the early 1990s I used to be absorbed into the Sonic fandom, back when it was three characters: Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. At the time I was also still heavily influenced by the Mario 3 fandom, as I've discussed in detail in my therapist prognosis. I eventually grew out of both for a while, and then got absorbed in the DBZ fandom, where I created my first fancharater, who went by the name Bazell (like "basil"). Then after that, I started playing Pokémon Silver, and, well...pretty much been a fan of that ever since.

Now I'm involved in the Pokémon fartdom. So I draw Weaviles and people sometimes give me money for it. :v

Weasyl
    Taelune
    Hmmm Back in the Day...
    • Pokemon
    • InuYasha
    • GaiaOnline
    • Neopets
    • Ragnarok Online
    • Spyro the Dragon
    • Animanga-Otaku (General Anime and Manga, including Fan-Fiction and Doujinshi)

And Current
    • Pokemon
    • Rumiko Takahashi's Works
    • Hayao Miyazaki's Works
    • Anthro-Otaku (General Anime and Manga, mostly Manga, and the Furry/Anthropomorphic Community)
    • Xbox, PS3, and PC gaming (Too many game fandoms too list)
    • World of WarCraft
    • MLP: FiM

Not very descriptive, but meh... -wrote this at 5am before going to bed-

Current Avatar created by Me using Catlike Icon Maker
    Art Status: Uninspired

Weasyl
    N/A
    I used to be in the Homestuck and Pokemon fandoms, but discovered they really weren't for me and stepped away from them. I occasionally draw Homestuck fanart for myself, but I don't avidly read the comic anymore. I lost interest.

The only fandom I'm involved in is the furry fandom, but I don't consider myself a "part" of it. I'm only on FA to get commissions and make a few friends, really. Fandoms overall aren't my thing.

I am a fan of most mecha anime/cartoons/shows/etc.

And the Polkamans.
    Last edited by RX-149Dragonite; 08-01-2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Why do you do this, monte?

I used to be heavily into anime in general, now, not-so-much, though you can clearly see its influence on my artwork.

Now, mainly furry fandom. I'm also heavily into Rammstein, I love this band and it gives me a lot of great drawing ideas. Saw 'em live this past April. ^.^

Been in a lot of different fandoms but right now I'm mostly in Homestuck (regrettably) and Pokemon

Just the furry fandom for me. C:
    Anything else is just an interest.

I think I can break my forum virginity in this comfy thread here.

Really involved ones though? The major thing that jumps to mind is Star Fox. Resident Evil. Then the shameful burden of Homestuck fandom, which took a chunk out of my sanity and basically the last of my pride. I regret only some of it. Then recently Marvel comics stuff. (Fantastic four. Doctor Doom and Namor specifically)

I wonder if the others count as fandom since it was mostly me and my hip-attached RP partner who indulged in them/bounced things off of one another? I stray away from the large groups most of the time.