Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Weasyl
    Brace
    It's because he has the mental profile of a gorilla. He's a fundamentally useless person who operates entirely on tribal instinct. When something breaks, his first reaction is break other shit in response, and if someone challenges this then his reaction is to try and guilt them for it.

Oh boy, here we go

Shall I start popping the popcorn?

And now Boston is under a very Orwellian like lockdown, complete with military geared police and SWAT forces.

Weasyl
    Brace
    Free and equal like wolves

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercougar View Post
    ...You didn't read my entire post, did you? EDIT: Since apparently I have to be bluntly obvious: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I WASN'T ACTUALLY SAYING I WAS GLAD PEOPLE DIED. THAT SENTENCE WAS A SARCASTIC ONE. IS THERE ANYONE READING THIS THREAD THAT UNDERSTANDS THE CONCEPT OF CONTEXT?!
    That's the joke |3

One of the Vlogbrothers did a video about this attack, but commented on how quick people responded to the bombs going off and how much people were willing to help. I followed the news and community reactions on Reddit and was astounded at how quickly resources were set up. Google and Red Cross each set up people finders, a Google Docs page was set up to help people find rides back home, so many people donated blood that the Red Cross had to send out a message saying they already had more than enough not two hours after the bombings. For everyone wanting to be cynical about this event, and it was definitely a tragedy, it says a lot about the human species when one or two people can carry out an attack like this but literally THOUSANDS were immediately there to help. I feel sorry for the families of the dead and injured, and wish them all a speedy recovery, but I have to give thanks that so many people stepped up in the face danger to help their fellow man.