Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: WoW: A thread

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #71

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    For Death Knights, Strangulate was replaced with Asphyxiate. Which means I get to go around force choking people.

now all I need is a light sabre...
    Don't choke me.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #72

Weasyl
    Fayv
    I wish I could see more changes, anytime I tried getting into an instance it was just, 0 fps

Weasyl
    N/A
    Rogues can't backstab anymore. Pets are now uber-tanks for hunters. They took away focus magic and mana shield. They put a cap as well as making it so much easier for mages to burn through mana like a fat kid burns through twinkies.

I don't even wanna LOOK at my paladin or warrior.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    Rogues can't backstab anymore.
    I don't even wanna LOOK at my paladin or warrior.
    Are. you. kidding. me? I know rogue DPS got massively nerfed, but taking away -backstab-? That's just cruel.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Are. you. kidding. me? I know rogue DPS got massively nerfed, but taking away -backstab-? That's just cruel.
    Well only if they're in a certain spec, which is Subtlety only. I was a combat rogue. Can't use it.

...not like I could anyway because I dual-wield swords BUT IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF IT DAMMIT Dx
    Can still use Ambush while in stealth.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #76

Weasyl
    Fayv
    I kinda like the huntard changes, except I can't just have a mainhand melee stat dump. oh well

I like the new summon spells, it fills out my rotation a bit. I'm SV huntard at the moment, though I'm curious to see how BM does with the new changes, supposedly they are neck and neck for DPS.

Weasyl
    N/A
    From what I understand, their goal was to have everyone have equal DPS...which is...really dumb. I mean, there's no strategy now.

Also I was really, really, really stupid. I was doing the Deathwing raid with my friends and one of them was all "hey guys, unequip your secondary weapon because Blizz is gonna take that spot away and it won't put it in your inventory. Instead they're going to mail it to you. So if you don't trust Blizzard, unequip"

Well I was on my mage at the time so I did...I didn't for my other toons. For hunters and rogues, the range weapon is the secondary weapon. Imaging my surprise when I logged onto my hunter and started attacking with my two-hand sword and failing miserably because they also took away the melee attacks. Super derp.

Dey terk myr brrr ;~;

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #78

Weasyl
    Fayv
    Yeah, I didn't realize that blizzard would do that so it got mailed in and I was like "oh cool I got a wep! oh wait..."
    Oh well. I don't hate it too much to start, but I guess I had a super easy class, so I didn't lose anything really but a stat dump.

Weasyl
    N/A
    THEY TOOK AWAY SHAMAN TOTEMS.

RAGE.

I LOVED MY TOTEMS DAMMIT BLIZZ.

):>
    I'm so sad. That was one of the reasons I even rolled a shaman.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I knew something was off when I did dungeons and didn't see one totem from a shammy. Dude that suuucks man.