Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gender Identity

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    ...I think I'd be trans boy but I don't want to jump on the label too quick because its cool and I want to be a special snowflake.

I want to make sure what I actually feel is what it means to be trans.

...I don't like my gender, I don't like being feminine or having a female body, I want to change my clothes and hair, and ultimately I wish I was born male. I really would like to try experimenting with being male more but I'd have to wait until I move out, and I could never actually think of getting hrt or a sex change there's just too much social pressure for me to radically change.

I want to be a gay male so much :/
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    FibS
    To put this in the most positive tone that a bitter old jerk like me is capable of, I believe that everyone should accept what they are and not mistakenly conflate that with who they are. To do otherwise is to foster self-loathing and betray yourself.

Weasyl
    Brace
    You've misapplied that nugget of wisdom.

If you feel like all of the aspects of something fit you, then it shouldn't matter if it's popular or unpopular. Just try it out. Not everyone who thinks they're trans or gay ultimately ends up realizing that's who they are, and that's okay. That's why there's a Q in LGBTQIA, for anyone Questioning that they may be.

Weasyl
    Inkou
    I was born female, identify as female, but wear male clothing and am pretty androgynous with how I act.
    I don't shave (fuzzy legs in the winter are so amazing gosh) and am also a massive homo
    Some days I feel pretty feminine but that only goes as far as maybe wearing a low-cut top, usually I'm all baggy hoodies and jeans or madly patterned shirts.
    An ex of mine was determined that my 'masculinity' was down to my low elf-esteem, and she stopped me from wearing 'male' clothes, bought me dresses and made me wear them (oh my glob dresses make me feel so uncomfortable ugh)
    So glad she's long gone ahaa

I've got pretty big boobs so I don't think I could ever pull off really dressing as a guy if I wanted to, but it is something I'd like to try o3o idk

(this thread is interesting gosh)

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Can someone explain to me what "just try it out" means in regards to sexual orientation or gender identity?

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamedog View Post
    Can someone explain to me what "just try it out" means in regards to sexual orientation or gender identity?
    "I have feelings that I am unsure fit a different identity better than my current identity, so I will go with it for a little while and see if it fits me."
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    "I have feelings that I am unsure fit a different identity better than my current identity, so I will go with it for a little while and see if it fits me."
    Like, if a woman were to question whether or not she's a lesbian, she would call herself a lesbian and start dating women to see if she likes it?
    I kinda understand that. Thank you

Weasyl
    Inkou
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamedog View Post
    Like, if a woman were to question whether or not she's a lesbian, she would call herself a lesbian and start dating women to see if she likes it?
    I kinda understand that. Thank you
    That sounds about right (: best way to figure out what you like is to experiment !!
    Whether it's sexuality, gender identity or anything else

Weasyl
    Shad-Wolf
    I find I myself am Genderfluid, meaning I feel as if though I can associate myself with either gender roles. I was born male, but my body is quite feminine looking, and no I'm not just basing my Genderfluidness because of what my body looks like, but because of how I feel myself. I get antsy when it comes to discussing topics like these because I feel as if though I might be saying something wrong even though its not. :x …it's taken me quite a while to figure out where I stand in which I felt most comfortable with.