Weasyl
    Owl-flight

Hello! Owl-flight here~

Hello, I joined today about 30 seconds after I found the site (which is something I don't normally do). I think Weasyl looks very interesting, I love the layout and features that DA and FA don't have, like the commission prices for example If you want to check out my actual art account it's Owl-flight (I'm not sure why they're not connected but... *shrug*)

One question though, does anyone know why it's not letting me edit my profile? I cant even change my icon, it says it might be because my account wasn't activated but I already got the email saying it was.

Also a little about me My fursona's a serval however I only really consider myself a furry because I use an animal to represent myself in my art. I mostly draw wild cats, but I also draw many other kinds of animals, feral and anthro. I love digital art and have been practicing it for 4-5 years. I also paint a little and tamper with a few other mediums when I feel up to it. I like to think I'm a nice person and love to meet new people so dont be afraid to comment ^^
    Last edited by Owl Flight; 03-29-2013 at 12:31 AM.

Weasyl
    Sparky15756
    I think it might be a glitch or you don't have enough posts to change anything in your profile, I could be wrong but welcome to the forum anyway!

Weasyl
    Owl-flight
    Thank you I tried again just now and it worked~ I guess it was just lagging.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Welcome to the forum Owl flight, I joined Weasyl soon after finding it as well.