Weasyl
    serbus

Purchasing Koi Illustration(s)

I'm buying illustrations of koi fish for my gf's birthday coming up. The deadline is this saturday, so you must be able to finish before that time.

I am looking specifically for traditional coloured pencils, but if your skills impress me I'll be more than happy with your medium of choice.

I'd like the fish in the shape of the golden mean. The focus of the piece should be the fish, it should be golden if coloured (grayscale is fine though), and the tails and fins should be longer like this type of flying fish. Feel free to add a little creative freedom and make it more fantasy like (or not if you don't wanna XD). A background is not required, but if you want to add one I'd prefer it swimming downstream. Please post a link to your portfolio and a price quote for this piece.
    Currently hiring for:
    Not currently hiring

I also sell art, feel free to contact me for a quote!

Weasyl
    serbus
    Ok... this is weird. Am I too picky? I am not receiving a satisfactory number of applicants. XD
    Currently hiring for:
    Not currently hiring

Weasyl
    Bunbundango
    Hello! I don't know if you're still looking, since it's now Friday, but I'm interested.

I'm not sure I'm anything close to what you're looking for, however. From my portfolio, you can see I typically draw humans and use a digital medium. I'm willing to learn the anatomy of a koi fish, though.

I think I would price this around $20.

C o m m i s s i o n <3

Quote Originally Posted by serbus View Post
    I'm buying illustrations of koi fish for my gf's birthday coming up. The deadline is this saturday, so you must be able to finish before that time.

I am looking specifically for traditional coloured pencils, but if your skills impress me I'll be more than happy with your medium of choice.

I'd like the fish in the shape of the golden mean. The focus of the piece should be the fish, it should be golden if coloured (grayscale is fine though), and the tails and fins should be longer like this type of flying fish. Feel free to add a little creative freedom and make it more fantasy like (or not if you don't wanna XD). A background is not required, but if you want to add one I'd prefer it swimming downstream. Please post a link to your portfolio and a price quote for this piece.
    I am very interested in this commission!
    I'd charge $20 for it and even through in a galaxy themed background for it, if you like the sound of that! c:
    My FA is here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lifeofmoth/
    If interested, just email me at : lifeofmoth@gmail.com
    Want to make sure it reaches me! :3

Weasyl
    serbus
    Thanks guys, but the deadline for this was Saturday, so I'm no longer looking. Sorry.
    Currently hiring for:
    Not currently hiring

I'm sorry I missed this one. My fault for not checking this section more often.