Looking for inexpensive backing track creators

I am a vocalist, and am therefore limited to using backing tracks for most of the music I do.

There are some songs, however (most notably, Alberta Bound by Gordon Lightfoot) which are simply not available as a backing track.

Does anyone out there create backing tracks as a reasonable price? My budget is very limited and I receive very little in compensation for the work I do, so my resources are scant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
    I am a vocalist, and am therefore limited to using backing tracks for most of the music I do.

There are some songs, however (most notably, Alberta Bound by Gordon Lightfoot) which are simply not available as a backing track.

Does anyone out there create backing tracks as a reasonable price? My budget is very limited and I receive very little in compensation for the work I do, so my resources are scant.
    Imagine my surprise when I saw this thread; I was starting to think selling commissions were done for for me....

By all means, PM me for the details, though I will warn you that much of my music takes on a retro feel.
    Last edited by Python Blue; 04-06-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: typo

Weasyl
    ArcheKruz
    Check my prices in my profile page.