Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Oh lord it was so bad in July. I literally had to hose down the driveway since some sparrows had babies in the gutters just so they can get a quick drink, and they couldn't even get to them fast enough since it dried on the spot.

Now it's slightly tolerable but the summer heat caused me to have these massive art blocks. Fuck this summer, I should have skipped Spring semester for college, it's a much nicer season for me.

Today it hung in the high 80's and compared to the 100's of last week it was like paradise.

Weasyl
    Neybulot
    Quote Originally Posted by Demu View Post
    It's been so hot lately. 103+ degrees in Texas in the DFW area. And it's supposed to be even worse in August. x_x; I've lived in Texas all of my life and I still can't stand the heat. When I moved to Portland for awhile, it was CONSTANTLY drizzling but I loved the temperature in general. Portland only gets like a few days of sunlight for like 80% of the year, which can be kinda disappointing sometimes. ): BI-POLAR WEATHER.

My ideal weather is around 69 degrees outside with a slight breeze and clear skies. So calming..~

How's the weather in your area?
    Yes yes yes yes, the weather here sucks. I'm in a suburb of Dallas myself and this heat is killing me, even more so because I'm working in a fast food restaurant. I'm definitely changing jobs as soon as possible if the weather is going to keep being like this every year.

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    We just got the craziest storm while I was changing the oil, shut the hood not a moment too soon. Never seen the skies so black, and boy I'm glad our electric lines are somewhat indestructible, since my friends keep losing power when they get hit by storms.