Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Weasyl
    aetius
    Right now its a pretty cool late night, a very fine summer late night indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Its been nice and cool in Southern California, pretty strange considering that this is usually the hottest time of the year.
    This. So-cal has been nice this year.

I like the current hot weather we are having at the moment. Makes a change from rain 24/7.

Does anyone else just really dread constant sunny days? It's odd that I'll look outside and see more life about than any other weathered day, but I can't help but notice how uninteresting it all is because of the bloody sun. Where else in the solar system isn't it raining poisonous metals and corrosive acids but here? Or blustery days when the wind isn't kicking up constantly over 1000 mph, but instead just a rustler of your hair? Is there a single ice covered rock out there that has ever experienced snowfall?

You know who else gets sunny days? Pretty much the whole universe, and I'm sure Mercury is just loving dem rays~!

my weather is rather dull as usual
    kind of cold but also a bit humid somehow??
    basically the grossest kind of weather god i hate scotland

Clear sky and a couple of assloads of sun. It's so hot I can't even dare go outside. I already burned myself well enough

Weasyl
    Morphology
    Quote Originally Posted by Oovie View Post
    Does anyone else just really dread constant sunny days? It's odd that I'll look outside and see more life about than any other weathered day, but I can't help but notice how uninteresting it all is because of the bloody sun. Where else in the solar system isn't it raining poisonous metals and corrosive acids but here? Or blustery days when the wind isn't kicking up constantly over 1000 mph, but instead just a rustler of your hair? Is there a single ice covered rock out there that has ever experienced snowfall?

You know who else gets sunny days? Pretty much the whole universe, and I'm sure Mercury is just loving dem rays~!
    I don't really like these constant sunny days because it's drying everything out and doing structural damage as a result. There have been several water main breaks in the neighborhood next to ours, and some houses are experiencing foundation problems. Plus working out in the sun drains my energy really fast. Heh, when a really localized thunderstorm came through for about 5 minutes everyone at QuickTrip, myself included walked out of the store and just stared up at the sky and enjoyed the rain.

I'd rather have a rainy day than a sunny one. Rain just soothes things and slows the world down. Makes things wonderfully serene.

Rain is wonderful, but it's so rare where I live. Those few days where it rains pretty much all day are such a joy. n_n

Weasyl
    Karmarsi
    It's been about 100-105 here in Indiana. It's worrying seeing as because of it ( and literally little to no rain in a few weeks ) the crops are dying. We get a lot of our money from crops, such as corn. Without it stores prices will be shooting up a lot. News says the drought could be here until October D:

why can't it be in the 60s / 70s?