Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Regular DinosaurDammit's Avatar
    Weasyl
    DinosaurDammit
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    A holy hell
    Posts
    49

    Tragic Loss: Beastcub and family

    I have been following this for a while and this just makes me so sad and breaks my heart. I praise the guy for saving her I just wish things would have gone better for him. It was bad enough he lost a leg but now he lost his life and apparently in that state a dui that results in a death is a nonviolent crime and doesnt even get any jail time. What the fuck laws. When i find confirmation of dui charges i may change op. till then this is a place holder. Also note charges vary on the guy depending on where you read so Idk what the full charges are but this guy has a rap sheet as long as an arm.

    http://www.news10.net/news/local/art...es-at-hospital

    show your support and give some words of sympathy to BC's sister. Guy was brave and fearless to do what he did. I just hope that his death was peaceful and in his sleep so he didnt see it coming. He deserved so much more and I hope justice is served.
    Last edited by DinosaurDammit; 07-29-2012 at 07:42 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Aetius's Avatar
    Weasyl
    aetius
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    233
    This is pretty damn awful : /

    My condolences for the family.

  3. #3
    Senior Shane's Avatar
    Weasyl
    shane
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Norfolk, Virginia
    Posts
    122
    I get an error when I click. Did Beastcub pass away...? W-What happened?
    sometimes I wish for falling
    wish for the release
    wish for falling through the air
    to give me some relief

    because falling's not the problem;
    when i'm falling, i'm in peace.
    it's only when i hit the ground
    it causes all the grief

  4. #4
    Regular DinosaurDammit's Avatar
    Weasyl
    DinosaurDammit
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    A holy hell
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    I get an error when I click. Did Beastcub pass away...? W-What happened?
    http://www.news10.net/news/local/art...es-at-hospital

    idk why its derping in the op

  5. #5
    Senior Aetius's Avatar
    Weasyl
    aetius
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by DinosaurDammit View Post
    It was bad enough he lost a leg but now he lost his life and apparently in that state a dui that results in a death is a nonviolent crime and doesnt even get any jail time. What the fuck laws.
    Actually, The driver was charged with two counts of felony hit and run (which in California usually means almost 10 years in prison). Investigators are also might bring up a felony manslaughter charge. He is going to be seeing some serious time (should be easy to persuade seeing as how much evidence there is). Hopefully justice will be delivered by the courts thoroughly and fairly.

  6. #6
    Senior Shane's Avatar
    Weasyl
    shane
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Norfolk, Virginia
    Posts
    122
    Ouch. ]: I hope they do get him on manslaughter.
    sometimes I wish for falling
    wish for the release
    wish for falling through the air
    to give me some relief

    because falling's not the problem;
    when i'm falling, i'm in peace.
    it's only when i hit the ground
    it causes all the grief

  7. #7
    Senior Demu's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Demu
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    112
    This is so sad. And to see this all happening in such close proximity to where I visit online makes this that much more surreal. :( My condolences go out to the family.

  8. #8
    Regular DinosaurDammit's Avatar
    Weasyl
    DinosaurDammit
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    A holy hell
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Actually, The driver was charged with two counts of felony hit and run (which in California usually means almost 10 years in prison). Investigators are also might bring up a felony manslaughter charge. He is going to be seeing some serious time (should be easy to persuade seeing as how much evidence there is). Hopefully justice will be delivered by the courts thoroughly and fairly.
    I read another article- still trying to find it, where it had something to do with a law passed by someone that ment in that county or state that dui is a nonviolent crime. I keep seeing different criminal charges against the guy but if you look at the dudes history its a wonder he wasnt already locked up. I will change op till i can find that brown law

  9. #9
    Senior Aetius's Avatar
    Weasyl
    aetius
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by DinosaurDammit View Post
    I read another article- still trying to find it, where it had something to do with a law passed by someone that ment in that county or state that dui is a nonviolent crime. I keep seeing different criminal charges against the guy but if you look at the dudes history its a wonder he wasnt already locked up. I will change op till i can find that brown law
    Well, a dui in itself is not a violent crime (supreme court said so in Leocal vs Ashcroft). Hit and Run and Manslaughter however...

    Edit: Also depending if he was caught for a previous DUI, he could receive jailtime.

    Edit 2: seeing as how the suspect has had previous DUI offences, he is going to see serious jail time from that DUI charge.
    Last edited by Aetius; 07-29-2012 at 07:51 PM.

  10. #10
    Regular DinosaurDammit's Avatar
    Weasyl
    DinosaurDammit
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    A holy hell
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Well, a dui in itself is not a violent crime (supreme court said so in Leocal vs Ashcroft). Hit and Run and Manslaughter however...

    Edit: Also depending if he was caught for a previous DUI, he could receive jailtime.

    Edit 2: seeing as how the suspect has had previous DUI offences, he is going to see serious jail time from that DUI charge.
    4/19/2011
    Charged with possession of a controlled substance (meth)
    Charged with Assault and Battery
    10/21/2010
    Charged with petty theft (shoplifting at Target)
    12/2/2005
    Charged with DUI
    Charged with being under the influence of a controlled substance
    Charged with driving on a suspended license
    10/22/2003
    Charged with possessing with intent to distribute forfeit checks
    Charged with receiving stolen property
    9/5/2003
    Charged with burglary and grand theft
    3/31/2003 Charged with DUI
    Charged with being under the influence of a controlled substance
    Expired registration
    1/31/2003
    Charged with possession of a controlled substance
    7/25/2001
    Charged with DUI
    Charged with being under the influence of a controlled substance


    why did this guy even have any type of access to a car or anything with wheels. He has no regard for his life much less anyone elses.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •