Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Weasyl
    marzipan
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadWolf View Post
    Yes I use vers. 1.1.0

And no, I'm not about Layer > Move, I'm about moving individual layers that I'm drawing on the canvis, not the layer positions. I know you can move them up on down on the list.
    That's funny, I move layers all the time on my canvas with layer>move! I guess that's why I'm confused.

I use Photoshop cs5, I used to Gimp 2.6 for a long time and tried out Paint Tool Sai, but only Photoshop has ever "clicked" with me c:

Weasyl
    GrimsonLime
    I use SAI, Photoship CS5 and just started using Manga Studio 4 EX for comic stuff (but I am fail and dunno how to use it LOLOLOLOLOL!)
    OH! And just recently obtained my first tablet which is a Turcom I bought off Amazon. Things are actually MUCH MUCH easier since I started using a tablet (and it wasn't expensive either). Just wished Photoshop would stop being a real whiner since it has problems working. Works wonderfully in SAI though. :/

Weasyl
    Angeltsuki
    I use Sai, and Autodesk SketchbookPro. I use Sai as my main program, but when I was something for a transparent background or whatever, I use Sketchbook. I have a wacom pen tablet, which I love, and use frequently when I'm can.
    Dare to be wrong as I dare to dream

Photoshop CS4 and Sai are my main programs. I like Sai for sketching and throwing on color, while I like Photoshop for finalizing things. Alchemy is great to use for just getting basic concepts to work off of, I like it for giving me really interesting silhouettes to start from.

I use good old Photoshop elements 6.0. It's old, but it has a great feel, good organization, and it was 50 bucks. I haven't really liked using other programs.

Paper....I really hate working digitally....or at least, traditional media speaks to me more

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    Mostly sai, and a little bit of photoshop to fix things up and make it look pretty.

Clip Studio Paint Pro :3 ~
    I love it >w< It's the only one I use right now ~
    It took a little while getting used to the controls though ;__;
    I prefer it over SAI actually

Weasyl
    Fliposaurus
    Gimp.