Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Giada

What (Digital) programm you use for drawing?

Is strange,no one make a thread like this!
    Well,as the title said,if you are a digital artist (I think a BIG part of you guys) what digital software you use for drawing your pic? I'm curious,there are many programs around the net! Some are gratis,like GIMP,others are very expensive,like Photoshop.

If some of you wants to know,I use Paint Tool SAI and Photoshop CS5 with a Trust Slimline Tablet,SAI is very good for the linearts. Years ago I used GIMP,but I don't like it. Well..Just write here!

MSPaint :3

Weasyl
    Giada
    I used MSPaint time ago,the best for pixel art :3

Weasyl
    Tiger
    I use Photoshop CS5, SAI, and PaintBBS. I have only been using SAI for a little while, though. It's taking me time to get used to it. I do like it but all the features are a little overwhelming for me. PaintBBS is an oekaki thing that I used to use alllll the time. And Photoshop I've used for many years (CS4 and CS5).

Covering the whole spectrum: I use Photoshop CS5, Corel Painter 12, Maya 2011, and Mudbox for all my artistic needs.

In all seriousness I use Paint.net, Photoshop CS2 and GIMP. (I'm poor, can't afford the fancy stuff and don't torrent as it's bad )

Used to use Photoshop at first, then Gimp for image manipulation when I didn't have a computer, then eventually graduated to Sai since it had the stroke recognition I wanted to make painterly strokes that was too tedious to replicate in Photoshop. The way the hotkeys work on Sai too make drawing there much more continuous without having to break the flow of drawing by having to tap a random button. I go back to Photoshop every once in a while to play with filters or add text.

I use Easy Paint Tool SAI and GIMP, but I find that SAI works best for me :3
    -:-STORM STAR NIGHTSHADE-:-
    Ain't no party like a PINKIE PIE party!

_ Single
    _ Taken
    Loki'd

Weasyl
    RogueSareth
    Photoshop CS6. I also like playing around with DA Muro

Weasyl
    KumatoraKazooie
    I use FireAlpaca unless the picture uses text or requires smudging then I use Photoshop Elements.