Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

I'm not exactly new to Weasyl; I just decided to make an account for the forum, today. Nonetheless, greetings.

I am actually a musician first, and a scalie, if you will, second. That being said, I am going to make a thread about my music momentarily.

As for what else about me, I'm big on the '80s, as many will figure out when listening to my work. XD Favorite movies range from The Naked Gun to the first two Terminator movies. I'm also a little bit of a gamer; in fact, until recently, I had intended most of my music for video games.

Oh, and a heads-up: I happen to have Asperger's, so don't be surprised if I miss a social cue of some sort.

Hope I'll have fun, here.

Weasyl
    DelvyFluffyFerret
    Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to Weasyl

I had a quick listen to one of your tracks there and liked what I heard. I'll give the rest a try during my labs tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Nightpaws View Post
    Hey! Welcome to Weasyl

I had a quick listen to one of your tracks there and liked what I heard. I'll give the rest a try during my labs tomorrow
    I deeply appreciate your taking the time to listen! And thanks for the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Python Blue View Post
    I deeply appreciate your taking the time to listen! And thanks for the warm welcome!
    No problem at all

What sort of music do you enjoy or take inspiration from yourself if it's okay to ask? It's nice to see/hear where artists get their ideas, and sometimes it adds another layer of enjoyment to their music :3 (Or at least, it does for me!)

^_^

For music I personally enjoy, most of it is '80s, as implied before. XD As for specifics, I've been a long-time fanatic of Gary Numan's work up until the turn of the century (yes, even the alleged low point of his career from 1984 to 1992), as well as some of Peter Gabriel. For soundtracks, I grew up with the Myst games, and I've also been recently addicted to the Halloween 4 soundtrack, in addition to Terminator 1 and 2.

That's a pretty interesting combination that I probably wouldn't have thought of

I'll be sure to take a listen now :3

Weasyl
    Sparky15756
    Welcome to the forum =3