Oh hi thar! ^.=.^

Hi all! Name is Juniphonse Okstoran, but everyone just calls me Jun.
    25years of age(phsyically) Im a Articfox/ShadowDragon Mix, from the 4 season state of NJ. Branching out more into my furry world and diving headlong in hehe.

Nothing really much to say about myself. I do so-so art work in my opinion, im always lookin to get better tho. Mated to a sweet wolfeh, Living with an Ice Dragon. Makes life interesting for sure lolz.

besides doing art, i write some, into outdoors, hikes and stuff, like to work with my hands, archery, and i also am practicing Tarot card readings. Ive got a knack for it it aparently ~^.=.^~

Hello and welcome! ^.^ A NJ fur eh~? I visit NJ every once in a while myself and I may be temporarily moving down there this summer :3. I really hope you enjoy your time here on this site, I've just joined it and I'm absolutely in love with it ^.^ I love outdoorsy stuff too, do you bike at all? :3
    Rawr rawr rawr!

Weasyl
    Sparky15756
    Welcome to the forum!

Hi Jun! Nice to see ya!

Sounds like you pretty much love everything and I hope you feel at home here!

Quote Originally Posted by Kila View Post
    Hello and welcome! ^.^ A NJ fur eh~? I visit NJ every once in a while myself and I may be temporarily moving down there this summer :3. I really hope you enjoy your time here on this site, I've just joined it and I'm absolutely in love with it ^.^ I love outdoorsy stuff too, do you bike at all? :3
    Yup yup. Born and raised in jersey hehe. I did bike alot when i was a pup. havent had the time to nowadays, but have always been concidering getting a bike again hehe ^.=.^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky15756 View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    Thank ya much. first time to a forum really hehe. ^.=.^; hopeing i meet some cool people
    and get my art out there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightpaws View Post
    Hi Jun! Nice to see ya!

Sounds like you pretty much love everything and I hope you feel at home here!
    I try to stay positive bout things so making the most of it all helps hehe. im sure i will be most comfy here, thank ya ^.=.^