Music commissions, anyone?

In light of a tight financial situation, combined with hoping to expand my collection of equipment, I am open for commissions. Already have made two for DuoTheas on dA/FA. One of them is below.

http://soundcloud.com/sgtyayap404/noble-souls-passion

As you can guess, my specialty is retro-style music, though I am capable of writing in some other genres as well.

My fees are listed on my profile page. PayPal is my method of payment. I will PM the email address for my account to anyone who expresses interest.

Thank you!

EDIT: more examples are available, separated by genre.

80s/90s/Synthwave

Ambient

Orchestral
    Last edited by Python Blue; 03-23-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Bumping this partially because I have changed my prices. whose totals range from $9 to $27 per song. The variability depends not on how long I take to finish it (which I acknowledge could be considered risky for someone who commissions me) but on the genre and the length of the piece. I will not write anything beyond 6 minutes in length at this time.

Weasyl
    serbus
    Nice work. I wish I had use for this style, but at the moment I don't. Good luck though.
    Currently hiring for:
    Not currently hiring

I also sell art, feel free to contact me for a quote!

Quote Originally Posted by serbus View Post
    Nice work. I wish I had use for this style, but at the moment I don't. Good luck though.
    First of all, thank you for taking the time to listen to my work!

I acknowledge my selection on Weasyl is a little misleading as to what genres of music I CAN do: retro-style music, for the most part, is merely what I prefer to write. A better example where diversity is concerned would be my soundtrack to The Great Work, even if most of that music is rather dark in melody.

http://python-blue.bandcamp.com/albu...ete-soundtrack

Weasyl
    serbus
    ^^ Thank you. Its excellent ambiance work. Unfortunately, the game I'm making at the moment doesn't use ambiance music, but I've bookmarked it and I'll keep you in mind for other projects.
    Currently hiring for:
    Not currently hiring

I also sell art, feel free to contact me for a quote!

Bump in light of getting more example pieces available for listening within the thread.